Prince sabotaged us, how to return the favour?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why 1st September? Our season starts in 13 days and we’re getting close to not even having a starting 11 of senior players fit for the first match.
Because some of our arrivals will be after the season has started. It’s not ideal having an open window during the season but that’s what we have.

I wasn't old enough to know about Mick Jones but I'm gobsmacked if this is the biggest thing since then for you.

Here's a few things that depressed me more.

79 Boxing Day Sat in their North Stand.

79 Relegation for the first time ever to the third.

81 Relegation for the first time ever to the fourth

94 Relegation on the last day when we were shit but should have stayed up

98 Selling Deano and Fjortoff on the SAME day

07 Relegation on the last day when we'd been 10 points clear a few weeks earlier

11 Fucking Third division AGAIN!

12 Pigs up and us with 90 odd points losing the worst ever playoff final, in the history of worst

Selling Currie, Cockeril, Jags and Beattie also didn't do much for me.
Thanks for reminding of all the shit I'd blanked out over the years. That makes me feel much better.

Ndiyae gone and next to nothing spent. What a waste of a premier league golden ticket. I'm livid.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale of the club now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?

You mean stop the sales of the Fleck replica shirts?

Ndiyae gone and next to nothing spent. What a waste of a premier league golden ticket. I'm livid.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale of the club now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?
Going to stop wiping my arse now; that’ll show him.

Not sure how it’s the Princes fault, unless we’re all happy to see him leave for free next summer?
He signed a new contract the season we had Jokanovic took over. In fact I remember Jokanovic wanting Ndiaye in his squad but the club not letting him until he signed a new deal and he was frozen out of the squad by the club, much to Jokanovic's annoyance. That was done in the end and Ndiaye signed a three year deal. The question is, after that season, when we clearly had a huge talent on our hands, did they not offer an improved or extended deal at the end of that season? Why leave it until last season?

Unfortunately the transfer embargo stopped us getting him to sign a new deal in January, so all cards were off the table until the end of the season. But the new deal could have been offered and signed at any time.

Once more he’s had a practical full preseason and scored goals Marsellie just have to start him.

I wasn't old enough to know about Mick Jones but I'm gobsmacked if this is the biggest thing since then for you.

Here's a few things that depressed me more.

79 Boxing Day Sat in their North Stand.

79 Relegation for the first time ever to the third.

81 Relegation for the first time ever to the fourth

94 Relegation on the last day when we were shit but should have stayed up

98 Selling Deano and Fjortoff on the SAME day

07 Relegation on the last day when we'd been 10 points clear a few weeks earlier

11 Fucking Third division AGAIN!

12 Pigs up and us with 90 odd points losing the worst ever playoff final, in the history of worst

Selling Currie, Cockeril, Jags and Beattie also didn't do much for me.
I was sat in their North Stand in 79 as well. When they scored dozens, like us, remained sat on our arses ...

Good plan. Have you thought it through?

Tell Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran that Abdullah called his mum a fat slag.

They've been dying to have a pop at each other for years, and I'm quite prepared to invoke a bloody protracted war and major humanitarian crisis after today's developments.

And quite frankly, anybody who isn't prepared to do the same isn't really fit to call oneself a Blade.

I was sat in their North Stand in 79 as well. When they scored dozens, like us, remained sat on our arses ...
Me too. Also had arranged to meet friends(Wendy's) in the Wadsley Jack after, not a good day.
Let's wait for an undisclosed valuation for our ex best player so the club non playing management can be less than honest about our revised spending budget. Really feel sorry for Heckinbottom and all us Unitedites who deserve a lot better.
Prince if you are as decent as you say, sell to someone who wants the best for us as soon as possible.

I can see quite a lot of people's brains have gone for a stroll. the lad's agent will have been in his ear non stop. Signing a new blade deal would not net him the same income. How much are OM paying his agent???? Illy wants to go now. yes its a shit time, we all know that. The truth is plain and simple Illy and his agent held all the trump cards. Had the prince agreed to sell Illy and berge in January, would we have been promoted????
Now the board must act swiftly to help hecky, quality bodies in. The thought of Lowe, Osborn, Robinson, on our left hand side, frightens the shit out of me.
Jebbo and Osula up front, struth, kids against men.

Like I say my priority is doing what we can to ensure he has to sell us for the absolute minimum. Hurt him in the pocket as best we can.

Seeing as the money is already spoken for including historic debts, if income is reduced how do we pay the bills?

If you get your way and we get fines and points deductions be sure to come back and pat yourself on the back.

Joined up thinking is always a prerequisite when considering the price of pitchforks, flaming torches and hand painted slogans on an old blanket.

You sound like Fallowield 🤣

Thanks for reminding of all the shit I'd blanked out over the years. That makes me feel much better.

You do know the hotels closed?

That was the biggest gripe only last week when the gullible really believed we weren’t selling IN.

Here’s a prediction, all those , past now and later suggesting he’s worth £30m accuse the owner of doing a McCabe, selling low £15m? ( or for the really stupid pocketing the money) rather than consider no one has offered it as a more realistic scenario.

How about stop fucking whining and manning up. He walked out, he wasn't pushed so maybe wait and see who we bring in and we go again. Great footballer Illi, exceptional skills but he'd rather play in some French pub league so fuck him, hardly smacks of understanding what being a Blade is now does it.

Back
Top Bottom