National anthem?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Higher still and higher
will our goals be set
Harris who made us mighty
will make us mightier yet

watford home game that confirmed promotion to the first division 1971

Which, if true, might suggest that they should, like the rest of the population, prioritise what's essential and what isn't.

Although not a monarchist, and having read some of the correspondence on here on the perceived 'value' of having a monarch, I've so far chosen not to become involved in what predictably has become a 'for or against' exchange. Some of the arguments put forward for the continuation of a monarch have strayed into red-top exaggeration as if this constitutes the basis for an informed and helpful discussion.

It's an often murky topic not helped by an apparent need to enter into a blinkered infantilism where support for the idea of monarchy is concerned.
I'd prefer to leave this level of discourse to those who appear to regard their historical myopia as some sort of necessary educator rather than the sometimes unhelpful and emotive reasons meant to support their arguments.

As I say, I'd prefer not to get bogged down in the arguments for and against the abolition/retention of a monarchy. I happen to think that there are more vital and worthwhile social issues that are worthy of discussion, so let those who consider their support for monarchy remain as it seems to satisfy a primal need to be ruled.
Yet you involved yourself in the thread when literally no-one asked. No need to announce your departure pal it ain’t an airport 👍🏻

Yet you involved yourself in the thread when literally no-one asked. No need to announce your departure pal it ain’t an airport 👍🏻
'No one asked'? Perhaps you missed the point that you don't need permission to engage in a thread. It's the very reason why this forum exists, or perhaps you'd prefer the responsibility for deciding who should or shouldn't be allowed to have their say?

'No one asked'? Perhaps you missed the point that you don't need permission to engage in a thread. It's the very reason why this forum exists, or perhaps you'd prefer the responsibility for deciding who should or shouldn't be allowed to have their say?
Who said you shouldn’t be allowed to have your say? Just question the point really of contributing willingly and then rambling on about why you’re not contributing anymore in your faux-superior fashion. If you’re leaving, just do so; as I say, it’s not an airport chief 👍🏻

So you're the arbiter of who does or doesn't contribute on this forum?

It's puzzling why you focus on what I write about when there are so many other topics worthier of your interest? Just ignore me if it stops you from becoming frazzled by what I write. As for what you describe as my 'faux-superior fashion', you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about the way I express myself, I sense a tendency that might be best described as a 'class warrior', in which case please take your stupidity with you as you leave the exit door.

So you're the arbiter of who does or doesn't contribute on this forum?

It's puzzling why you focus on what I write about when there are so many other topics worthier of your interest? Just ignore me if it stops you from becoming frazzled by what I write. As for what you describe as my 'faux-superior fashion', you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about the way I express myself, I sense a tendency that might be best described as a 'class warrior', in which case please take your stupidity with you as you leave the exit door.
Can you not read? My first line says I’m not saying who can and can’t post. As for frazzled, please don’t allow your ego to become inflated any further…
PS I’m not taking any exit door, thanks. Are you the arbiter of who does and doesn’t contribute on the forum? 🙃

Ooh yes please !!!

Back
Top Bottom