How shit must you be.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As fans this club has been backed in numbers and vocally like no other league one club has. Would Southampton, Wolves, the unclean etc still be getting the numbers we are getting If they were a poor side in its fifth year in this league steadily getting worse? Patronising as it may be, it's much easier to keep your spirits up watching us via the Internet in the sun rather than the constant travelling and stood (as we do away) in freezing cold stands watching all our pre-season optimism (not to mention hard earned cash) slowly drain away. After 5 years it begins to take its toll and understandably so. It's becoming far too easy to knock our supporters when we have had very little in return. Still, despite everything I will finish work on Tuesday a little early, drive my family across the penines and wrap up in the cold to watch the team I love along with hundreds more. Will we get anything in return? Who knows. Will we see a scintillating performance from the blades? Doubtful. Will the supporters be blamed if we turn in a shoddy performance? Most definitely.

Agree with every word.

again you totally miss the point or ignore it to be your obnoxious self

our 18000 plus gates give us no advantage in the overall scheme of things
our expenses exceed our income
clubs with smaller gates ,INCLUDING SWINDON
make smaller losses

that is all I put
but youd argue black is white, my last post on the subject your boring me

Our bigger gates enable us to have a bigger wage budget you would expect better players. That's the advantage, which should be clear for everyone to see. Yes we have bigger running costs but any board/manager being able to spend two to three times more than other clubs should achieve success. Your overall argument is nonsense.

thats an oxymoron ,
you say you dont llike false statements then you make one
show me where I said it was the same

you no listen

I said us having 18000 gates doesnt mean we have better finances
in the final analysis our cost , thats money we lay out ,, is bigger than the gate reciepts
whereas crewes is far less

not once do I say its the same

go away till you can read

Jeez, I'm leaving this now, whenever you're backed into a corner you pretend you didn't make the ridiculous statement in the first place!

Jeez, I'm leaving this now, whenever you're backed into a corner you pretend you didn't make the ridiculous statement in the first place!
Ermmm, Pete? You surely can't have learned how to read in such a short space of time, unless of course you have bundles of talent. ;)

LOL. Back to this again. Just accept that in some games at all clubs the fans are quick to get on players' back. It happens. For me back the team during the game and let them know the thoughts at half time and full time. Heckling players during the game is just plain daft,in my opinion

An example from Donny on Satdi. Guy in front of me slagging off Baxter just about every touch he made. Now I'm not Baxter's biggest fan but some of the stuff he was coming out with wasn't even football related. Baxter pass to Adams,one- nil he denied it was Baxter until everyone pointed it out to him. He looked gutted Baxter had made that pass. This fan took so much stick he didn't turn up in the second half.

People on this forum say that when players get stick they should just 'man up' and improve what they are doing. . About 10 fans gave this bloke some stick about Baxter and he couldn't 'man up' and left. .

And people say abuse doesn't affect others ? Yeah right.

It's not even something that's started happening recently as the season develops and people have seen a consistent reason to criticise particular players for, say, not putting a shift in regardless of the result...it's been going on from day one!
EG: the vile and quite unnecessary battering George Long received at Gillingham where, let's be honest, he didn't have a great game...(but then apart from Gillingham who did?)...
Seems apparent that some just want to vent spleen and will pick their man on the day. What's the point in that?

The LAST people who should be sharing any of the blame.

If fans cannot take any blame, then nor can they take any credit. If they cannot influence negatively, not even 1%, then how can they be said to influence positively?

So let's not have any talk about being the 12th man, or home grounds being "fortresses" etc. Anyone who says such things must be talking nonsense.

Bramall Lane is a horrible place to watch football right now. Our away fans are not much chirpier.

If fans cannot take any blame, then nor can they take any credit. If they cannot influence negatively, not even 1%, then how can they be said to influence positively?

So let's not have any talk about being the 12th man, or home grounds being "fortresses" etc. Anyone who says such things must be talking nonsense.

Bramall Lane is a horrible place to watch football right now. Our away fans are not much chirpier.

It's a horrible place to watch football because we're playing horrible football.

The fans are reacting to how utterly utterly dog shit we are, not causing it.

Our away fans are not much chirpier because we're only marginally less dog shit away from home. Marginally.

Have a look at how tonight's game is going for proof.

well being a blade who thinks we can win games in this league any 10 from 16 will do

no doubt you thought wed lose at doncaster

why cant we win 10, the games we have lost several could have gone either way
look you can either say thats it we are shit and I dont think weve a chance

or
you think , we might just do what millwall did , start shit then win a few in a row

I just dont see why its an impossibility
bradfords turning their season round , we are doing well enough away from home , just got to win home games
we have to keep winning 2 in 3

I see your prediction is falling way way short of winning 10 games from the date of your post to now......

Still convinced we will win 10 games (call it 9 as we managed to win a whole one!)??
Still convinced we will scrape into the playoffs? Or will you now accept yet another bit of evidence that we simply are not good enough to go anywhere at the minute?

I see your prediction is falling way way short of winning 10 games from the date of your post to now......

Still convinced we will win 10 games (call it 9 as we managed to win a whole one!)??
Still convinced we will scrape into the playoffs? Or will you now accept yet another bit of evidence that we simply are not good enough to go anywhere at the minute?
still more than 10 left to win
but under this manager wont happoen
hes coming up well short

going to bury and rochdale and not looking like scoring
sorry hes gotta go

still more than 10 left to win
but under this manager wont happoen
hes coming up well short

going to bury and rochdale and not looking like scoring
sorry hes gotta go

This is your idea of support?
The guy who lectures everyone else?

The irony is we looked more like scoring against Rochdale than we did in some games we've won!

Don't need your negativity.

This is your idea of support?
The guy who lectures everyone else?

The irony is we looked more like scoring against Rochdale than we did in some games we've won!

Don't need your negativity.
Its not negative .positively need him to go.hes added nowt ..we need a body who moves us forward ..name one area hes improved......you csnt

Its not negative .positively need him to go.hes added nowt ..we need a body who moves us forward ..name one area hes improved......you csnt

Up front. He signed our leading goal scorer.

The worst kind of arm chair fans sit on their sofa calling for the manager's head after less than a season.

You constantly blame our fans.
It's the fans fault for our lack of belief.
It's the fans fault for not shouting loud enough.
It's the fans fault for being annoyed at being in this division for so long.
It's the fans fault we don't win play offs.
Again you are mls representing what I put.I will say it again .the majority of our fans are wonderful.. the best there ciuld be .but we do have some who are utterly negative to the point of destruction .some still carry grudges from 10 yesrs back and more. To deny they exist is ludicrous

Again you are mls representing what I put.I will say it again .the majority of our fans are wonderful.. the best there ciuld be .but we do have some who are utterly negative to the point of destruction .some still carry grudges from 10 yesrs back and more. To deny they exist is ludicrous

For me there's nothing more negative than shouting for a manager to be sacked, part way through a season.

You've not thought this through have you?

Does he ever? In still waiting for posts backing up his assertion that he was 'proved right' regarding his 'corncerns' about Adkins that he definitely expressed before he took over!

well answer a question for once on Adkins

whats he done in any way thats improved us

think that one through Sean

as for Weir did you want to keep him mid season or were you not being behind the club and asking for him to be sacked , simple question

Does he ever? In still waiting for posts backing up his assertion that he was 'proved right' regarding his 'corncerns' about Adkins that he definitely expressed before he took over!
Im still waiting for one thats just one reason why Adkins should stay
tell me the area hes improved us on
I dare you to finally offer an answer

or will your bullshit non replies continue

He's still arguing Land Rover in Spain named an Evoque model after a car trademarked by another manufacturer ( his "proof" being "my neighbour has one" ) so after the big tv and sound system post I tend to take anything he says with a large pinch of salt.

Im still waiting for one thats just one reason why Adkins should stay
tell me the area hes improved us on
I dare you to finally offer an answer

or will your bullshit non replies continue

I've answered you on two separate occasions now while you keep pretending to have said things you didn't say and pretend never to have said the things you did say!

I've answered you on two separate occasions now while you keep pretending to have said things you didn't say and pretend never to have said the things you did say!

Im not wasting my days trawling through swaithes of old threads
you believe what you like
Ive told ytou what I thought if you want to disprove it find one of me supporting Adkins pre his being given the job
THROTHE ONUS ON YOU TO PROVE i BACKED HIM , IF THATS YOUR ASSERTYIOJN

Im not wasting my days trawling through swaithes of old threads
you believe what you like
Ive told ytou what I thought if you want to disprove it find one of me supporting Adkins pre his being given the job

I know I won't find a thread where you highlight the 'concerns' you had about Adkins before he started.

You know you won't find a thread where you highlight the 'concerns' you had about Adkins before he started.

Let's just leave it there and end the madness.

Back
Top Bottom