Fallowfield’s Final take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Plenty of infractions in that post there portsmouth now now now might have to tell Linz

Fill your boots

1-comparing me to some sort of rectal issue

To clarify: I was comparing you to the disappointment of having had haemorrhoids which have bled (you, prior to your ban), undergone careful treatment techniques having avoiding worsening strategies and despite the relief of being able to shit sweetly (you, during your ban), somehow the condition returns and your kleenex is smeared with blood and faeces again (you, right now on your return). Wiping one's butthole and discovering the piles have once again popped and your applecatchers will have to have a beer mat in them for the next three weeks and you'll be off solids and crisps is like many on here are feeling I believe. Welcome back.

2- Insinuating that i may be stupid enough to fall into a hole in the ground

I don't think I was insinuating it. I think you've proved my point many times

3- Using extreme profanities to describe nicole scherzinger

Conversely, they were profanities I actually wasn't describing Nicole Scherzinger as. Do keep up. I have quite a dictionary of vulgar terms I'd describe her as but being as it's before your rusk and teddy time I'll say she's 'sweetly pretty'.

You see portsmouth i wont be telling on you as im an adult and understand that people on the internet are allowed to say something different as to what i say

Yes, y'see I'd be inclined to agree. But when you offer someone out on the internet and they have had experience of being banned (as I have) and he says 'I have reported you' it is a bit of a fucking open hole in the ground that I am both signposting and anticipating (given your breathtaking silliness) you will step straight into and miss the end of the season fun with us fine Sheff Utd supporters. And boy did we have FUN! And boy did you not just jump straight into the hole?

Watch and learn Fallowfield. Barney was similarly reviled on here and changed his rigging and sails and now fits in like a fucking jigsaw piece with the gang. You could do the same.

If you really wanted to ...

pommpey

I've seen it mate.

It's like that moment you wipe and its blood again after months of tenderly applying cool ointment to your chalfonts, trying not to push too hard on a dry one and sitting on a cushion.

I'll stand back and watch him step into the hole in the ground marked 'HOLE IN THE FUCKING GROUND' and rack up another ban.

I'd say I have missed him, but it would be like me saying I find Nicole Scherzinger a stinking fat fucking munter.

pommpey
Yes but she is crazy!

I hear Porktalk is fun, oh wait you got found out there faster than Wednesday’s season collapsed…

Using the same username he uses (used to) on here was a little obvious, even though they only have half a brain cell between them over there.

I’ll give him ten games and if we’re in the bottom three we go and get ralph hassenhuttl the Austrian Klopp👍

You may have missed the point that we currently have limited funds to swap and choose a new flavour of the month.

Though as memory serves you did say that we were going into administration before your vacation...

You obviously missed the Dave Basset years when after promotion we regularly failed to win a game before Christmas.

Anyway welcome back, we have missed your nonsense.
Is option three still available ?

So I was banned for calling someone an idiot 3 years ago 😂😂

And quite clearly I wasn’t actually offering anyone out and I would assume you know that

That’s fine though as long as those rules are followed through for everyone on this forum , there won’t be many members left though if that’s how it’s policed 😂
An accumulation of three infractions for personal abuse:

• Mar 18, 2020 - calling people morons in the coronovirus thread
  • Mar 18, 2020 - calling people idiots in the coronovirus thread
  • Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too
3 infractions over a period of 37 months we have had 2 prime minister's since the second and 3rd 🤣🤣

Fill your boots

To clarify: I was comparing you to the disappointment of having had haemorrhoids which have bled (you, prior to your ban), undergone careful treatment techniques having avoiding worsening strategies and despite the relief of being able to shit sweetly (you, during your ban), somehow the condition returns and your kleenex is smeared with blood and faeces again (you, right now on your return). Wiping one's butthole and discovering the piles have once again popped and your applecatchers will have to have a beer mat in them for the next three weeks and you'll be off solids and crisps is like many on here are feeling I believe. Welcome back.

I don't think I was insinuating it. I think you've proved my point many times

Conversely, they were profanities I actually wasn't describing Nicole Scherzinger as. Do keep up. I have quite a dictionary of vulgar terms I'd describe her as but being as it's before your rusk and teddy time I'll say she's 'sweetly pretty'.

Yes, y'see I'd be inclined to agree. But when you offer someone out on the internet and they have had experience of being banned (as I have) and he says 'I have reported you' it is a bit of a fucking open hole in the ground that I am both signposting and anticipating (given your breathtaking silliness) you will step straight into and miss the end of the season fun with us fine Sheff Utd supporters. And boy did we have FUN! And boy did you not just jump straight into the hole?

Watch and learn Fallowfield. Barney was similarly reviled on here and changed his rigging and sails and now fits in like a fucking jigsaw piece with the gang. You could do the same.

If you really wanted to ...

pommpey

“Fits in like a jigsaw piece in the gang “

Is this some sort of S24SU cult , does everyone just sit around saying all hail king Portsmouth

As I have said before a lion doesn’t care for the opinions of sheep 🐑

You may have missed the point that we currently have limited funds to swap and choose a new flavour of the month.

Though as memory serves you did say that we were going into administration before your vacation...

You obviously missed the Dave Basset years when after promotion we regularly failed to win a game before Christmas.

Anyway welcome back, we have missed your nonsense.
Is option three still available ?

Limited funds we’ve just got promoted you crackpot

We were skint if we’d have stayed down but we certainly ain’t skint now

An accumulation of three infractions for personal abuse:

• Mar 18, 2020 - calling people morons in the coronovirus thread
  • Mar 18, 2020 - calling people idiots in the coronovirus thread
  • Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too
If that's what it takes to earn a ban then i have to say you've been very tolerant of my stupidity over the years, despite giving me a life ban.
i have more stupid cells than the average person, and have a real problem with boundaries. This place is my only therapy. I'm kinda like pastaman without the dogs. I missed it like crazy during that life ban. so thanks you for my reincarnation. ❤️

“Fits in like a jigsaw piece in the gang “

Is this some sort of S24SU cult , does everyone just sit around saying all hail king Portsmouth

As I have said before a lion doesn’t care for the opinions of sheep 🐑

Which one are you?

pommpey

Limited funds we’ve just got promoted you crackpot

We were skint if we’d have stayed down but we certainly ain’t skint now

If you read this article you 'could' learn something. Though I suspect 'your' shopping list for the club already exceeds spending over £ 100 million on new acquisitions.
Including 'your' new manager.

Viv Nicholson, who became famous overnight when she said she would "spend, spend, spend" a £152,000 Pools win in 1961, has died aged 79.
Mrs Nicholson and her husband Keith, from Castleford, West Yorkshire, took just three years to spend their prize money - equivalent to £6.5m today.

Last edited:
Blimey! You'd think infractions would disappear at the end of a season. Bit harsh there, whatever your thoughts on FF
I agree. And certain posters appear to be untouchable no matter the level & frequency of personal abuse. My view is that infractions should become spent in the totting up process after a period of, say, 2 years. I say this as someone who is apparently one infraction away from a permanent, and I honestly can’t even remember what the earlier ones were for or when they were.

Having said that, I accept that it is for Foxy & Linz to run things as they see fit.

My view is that infractions should become spent in the totting up process after a period of, say, 2 years. I say this as someone who is apparently one infraction away from a permanent, and I honestly can’t even remember what the earlier ones were for or when they were.

They do become spent and drop off.

What would be far easier, is just to abide by the very few rules we impose rather than breaking them.

And certain posters appear to be untouchable no matter the level & frequency of personal abuse.

Personal abuse is the same regardless of the member posting it, if we’ve seen it (either in general reading or acting on a report) it’s the same infraction regardless. Feel free to use the report function to highlight any you feel we may have missed.

If you read this article you 'could' learn something. Though I suspect 'your' shopping list for the club already exceeds spending over £ 100 million on new acquisitions.
Including 'your' new manager.

Viv Nicholson, who became famous overnight when she said she would "spend, spend, spend" a £152,000 Pools win in 1961, has died aged 79.
Mrs Nicholson and her husband Keith, from Castleford, West Yorkshire, took just three years to spend their prize money - equivalent to £6.5m today.

Can you explain to me how we are now skint after securing a £180 million windfall Thomas?

They do become spent and drop off.

What would be far easier, is just to abide by the very few rules we impose rather than breaking them.

Personal abuse is the same regardless of the member posting it, if we’ve seen it (either in general reading or acting on a report) it’s the same infraction regardless. Feel free to use the report function to highlight any you feel we may have missed.

The thing is I don’t know what the rules are I doubt anyone on the forum does ? I certainly didn’t

After what time period do they drop off then?

It appears you are just letting the lunatics run the asylum basically if enough people gang up and report someone they get banned

I have reported people for calling me a f@@@ c@nt plenty of times and literally nothing has happened

#justiceforfallowfield

The thing is I don’t know what the rules are I doubt anyone on the forum does ? I certainly didn’t

It appears you are just letting the lunatics run the asylum basically if enough people gang up and report someone they get banned

I have reported people for calling me a f@@@ c@nt plenty of times and literally nothing has happened

#justiceforfallowfield

#justiceforfallowfield

So what you are saying, is that we take a report at face value and bad someone because of a gang… but ignore reports?

You also get a message along with your infraction, so the very fact you got to at least three should be a clue.

The reporting person (if something is reported) generally gets no message, meaning you wouldn’t really know if anything had been done or not.

They hang around a while, to stop people gaming dates and waiting a period of time to revert to rule breaking. Kinda important when you’ve been around well over a decade.

I think we need a members league table to show who are the most abusive posters and close to a vacation.

Unless I am on it, in which case this would be a very bad idea 😂.

The best thing to do has always been to allow people breaking the lax rules to show off about it/become a martyr :)

You are a zebra or maybe a buffalo roaming around in packs whereas I roam the plains myself

Come on FallowfieldBlade, the correct term is ‘shark’. If you can’t follow the rules, please try to follow the etiquette.

Oh, and welcome back. I do like a Fallowfield fact, me. Even if most of em are fiction :).

Back
Top Bottom