Fallowfield’s Final take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
I hope you have all been well during my absence , much like Donald trump I was deplatformed by the main stream media in Linz Foxy and Mr if you don’t agree with my opinion I’ll report you and get you banned his self Portsmouth pommpey

For which I still haven’t received an explanation oh well …..

Anyway on to the premier league blades I must say to sir Paul well done we had a wobble and we came back and breezed to promotion in results anyway performances maybe not

My view on the Man City semi well I don’t buy into the oh we played well not for me we weren’t brave enough and the only time we got in there half was the ndiaye chance I would have rather lost 12-0 than lose 3-0 and not bother having a proper go

Anyway We’ve made it and hopefully poundstretcher prince can get us sold ASAP QuickTime cause that bloke Struggles to pay his phone bill

My final thoughts on Paul for the season I like him and he’s done a good job and only a good job at the moment , I’ll give him ten games and if we’re in the bottom three we go and get ralph hassenhuttl the Austrian Klopp👍

In regards to transfer suggestions I’ve spent my time off doing my scouting badges to add to the A license so I will be compiling a report to send in to hecky and post on here over the course of the summer

Anyway onto the parade and a few peronis be seeing you there bladesmen

Oh well, just as I was getting used to Stegosaurus. Hope the MOD aren't planning owt for the Navy, cos pommpey is going to be very busy in these parts for a while 🤣

I hope you have all been well during my absence , much like Donald trump I was deplatformed by the main stream media in Linz Foxy and Mr if you don’t agree with my opinion I’ll report you and get you banned his self Portsmouth pommpey

For which I still haven’t received an explanation oh well …..

An accumulation of three infractions for personal abuse:

• Mar 18, 2020 - calling people morons in the coronovirus thread
  • Mar 18, 2020 - calling people idiots in the coronovirus thread
  • Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too

Trump
-----------------
Fallowfield

• Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too
Wow…that’s a long time on probation…get less for armed robbery.

So I was banned for calling someone an idiot 3 years ago 😂😂

And quite clearly I wasn’t actually offering anyone out and I would assume you know that

That’s fine though as long as those rules are followed through for everyone on this forum , there won’t be many members left though if that’s how it’s policed 😂

Blimey! You'd think infractions would disappear at the end of a season. Bit harsh there, whatever your thoughts on FF

So I was banned for calling someone an idiot 3 years ago 😂😂

And quite clearly I wasn’t actually offering anyone out and I would assume you know that

That’s fine though as long as those rules are followed through for everyone on this forum , there won’t be many members left though if that’s how it’s policed 😂
Well nobody is forcing you to stay here, off you trot…

I hear Porktalk is fun, oh wait you got found out there faster than Wednesday’s season collapsed…

In regards to transfer suggestions I’ve spent my time off doing my scouting badges to add to the A license so I will be compiling a report to send in to hecky and post on here over the course of the summer
I can imagine this. Have you sewn them onto your sash thing?

Back
Top Bottom