Fallowfield’s Final take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope you have all been well during my absence , much like Donald trump I was deplatformed by the main stream media in Linz Foxy and Mr if you don’t agree with my opinion I’ll report you and get you banned his self Portsmouth pommpey

For which I still haven’t received an explanation oh well …..

Anyway on to the premier league blades I must say to sir Paul well done we had a wobble and we came back and breezed to promotion in results anyway performances maybe not

My view on the Man City semi well I don’t buy into the oh we played well not for me we weren’t brave enough and the only time we got in there half was the ndiaye chance I would have rather lost 12-0 than lose 3-0 and not bother having a proper go

Anyway We’ve made it and hopefully poundstretcher prince can get us sold ASAP QuickTime cause that bloke Struggles to pay his phone bill

My final thoughts on Paul for the season I like him and he’s done a good job and only a good job at the moment , I’ll give him ten games and if we’re in the bottom three we go and get ralph hassenhuttl the Austrian Klopp👍

In regards to transfer suggestions I’ve spent my time off doing my scouting badges to add to the A license so I will be compiling a report to send in to hecky and post on here over the course of the summer

Anyway onto the parade and a few peronis be seeing you there bladesmen
Thank you Your Irrelevance

An accumulation of three infractions for personal abuse:

• Mar 18, 2020 - calling people morons in the coronovirus thread
  • Mar 18, 2020 - calling people idiots in the coronovirus thread
  • Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too

IMG_6267.gif

I hope you have all been well during my absence , much like Donald trump I was deplatformed by the main stream media in Linz Foxy and Mr if you don’t agree with my opinion I’ll report you and get you banned his self Portsmouth pommpey

For which I still haven’t received an explanation oh well …..

Anyway on to the premier league blades I must say to sir Paul well done we had a wobble and we came back and breezed to promotion in results anyway performances maybe not

My view on the Man City semi well I don’t buy into the oh we played well not for me we weren’t brave enough and the only time we got in there half was the ndiaye chance I would have rather lost 12-0 than lose 3-0 and not bother having a proper go

Anyway We’ve made it and hopefully poundstretcher prince can get us sold ASAP QuickTime cause that bloke Struggles to pay his phone bill

My final thoughts on Paul for the season I like him and he’s done a good job and only a good job at the moment , I’ll give him ten games and if we’re in the bottom three we go and get ralph hassenhuttl the Austrian Klopp👍

In regards to transfer suggestions I’ve spent my time off doing my scouting badges to add to the A license so I will be compiling a report to send in to hecky and post on here over the course of the summer

Anyway onto the parade and a few peronis be seeing you there bladesmen
download (23).jpeg

Well nobody is forcing you to stay here, off you trot…

I hear Porktalk is fun, oh wait you got found out there faster than Wednesday’s season collapsed…

Not quite sure what you are implying regarding porktalk

I’d like to stay though I’ve missed my online friends especially South Sea Blade & knowsnowt

So I was banned for calling someone an idiot 3 years ago 😂😂

And quite clearly I wasn’t actually offering anyone out and I would assume you know that

That’s fine though as long as those rules are followed through for everyone on this forum , there won’t be many members left though if that’s how it’s policed 😂
May as well close the forum down - you idiot moron 😉

Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too
Is the "other combatant" on their 1st or 2nd infraction? Asking for a friend

I've seen it mate.

It's like that moment you wipe and its blood again after months of tenderly applying cool ointment to your chalfonts, trying not to push too hard on a dry one and sitting on a cushion.

I'll stand back and watch him step into the hole in the ground marked 'HOLE IN THE FUCKING GROUND' and rack up another ban.

I'd say I have missed him, but it would be like me saying I find Nicole Scherzinger a stinking fat fucking munter.

pommpey

Last edited:
OK saying we didnt have a go v man city , but they beat Bayern 3-0 Arsenal 4-1 and west ham 3-0

I admit we looked every bit as clueless as those 3 shit teams did at getting amongst them

up to the penalty we gave it a go, but didnt get any rub of the green you need to get round them
Real Madrid only drawing with them shows what a task it was

considering the odds we had from all the betting companies losing by 3 was a triumph
and our numero uno target was always going up

Gone over my head that one.
It’s a reference to Mark the Pitsmoor Porker who famously (and by his own admission on FH once) did porridge for armed robbery and who is also a big Man City fan as well as oinker.
An accumulation of three infractions for personal abuse:

• Mar 18, 2020 - calling people morons in the coronovirus thread
  • Mar 18, 2020 - calling people idiots in the coronovirus thread
  • Apr 10, 2023 - the tit for tat culminating in offering someone out on Wembley Way for which the other combatant received an infraction too
I don’t think you need to explain to the great unwashed on here, you run the place the way you see fit. All that will happen now is people chipping in with their view on what’s fair and what isn’t.

I've seen it mate.

It's like that moment you wipe and its blood again after months of tenderly applying cool ointment to your chalfonts, trying not to push too hard on a dry one and sitting on a cushion.

I'll stand back and watch him step into the hole in the ground marked 'HOLE IN THE FUCKING GROUND' and rack up another ban.

I'd say I have missed him, but it would be like me saying I find Nicole Scherzinger a stinking fat fucking munter.

pommpey

Plenty of infractions in that post there portsmouth now now now might have to tell Linz

1-comparing me to some sort of rectal issue

2- Insinuating that i may be stupid enough to fall into a hole in the ground

3- Using extreme profanities to describe nicole scherzinger

You see portsmouth i wont be telling on you as im an adult and understand that people on the internet are allowed to say something different as to what i say

OK saying we didnt have a go v man city , but they beat Bayern 3-0 Arsenal 4-1 and west ham 3-0

I admit we looked every bit as clueless as those 3 shit teams did at getting amongst them

up to the penalty we gave it a go, but didnt get any rub of the green you need to get round them
Real Madrid only drawing with them shows what a task it was

considering the odds we had from all the betting companies losing by 3 was a triumph
and our numero uno target was always going up

I dont disagree we would have probably lost just felt we didnt give it a proper go

Ill give hecky a pat on the back for starting jebbinson didnt think he had it in him

f290361501fad5a44a72f5e84814bc6f.png

If only it was Fallowfields final take.

Much more horse shit to follow next season, when we face greater challenges.

I’m proud of everyone from South Manchester. Except for the Noonans and Myra Hindley.

Back
Top Bottom