Fallowfield’s Final take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It wasn’t actually aimed at you.

Oh and practice what you preach Pommpey.

Sorry. Yes, yes it was you just a bit back campaigning that 'My Take ... ' should discontinue primarily because of insults and vulgarity. Yet here you are alluding Fallowfield puts his penis into his own mother for some sort of incestuous, sexual purpose. Make your fucking mind up, Rees-Mogg. Either you are appalled and horrified at such sickening, ungodly blasphemy, or you are a selective fucking hypocrite with a personal axe to gind.

You are precisely the reason why I won't ever stop. Practice what you preach, my fucking cheesy, stinking glans and grimly hideous, unappealing ballsack.

pommpey

Sorry. Yes, yes it was you just a bit back campaigning that 'My Take ... ' should discontinue primarily because of insults and vulgarity. Yet here you are alluding Fallowfield puts his penis into his own mother for some sort of incestuous, sexual purpose. Make your fucking mind up, Rees-Mogg. Either you are appalled and horrified at such sickening, ungodly blasphemy, or you are a selective fucking hypocrite with a personal axe to gind.

You are precisely the reason why I won't ever stop. Practice what you preach, my fucking cheesy, stinking glans and grimly hideous, unappealing ballsack.

pommpey
Is that a slide, from your “adult” engineering course?

Well, yeah, those I design engineering training for are indeed "adults" as you put it (in quotations). They have to be. We don't recruit below 17 years of age

pommpey
It was an ironic comment on your childish vernacular not the age distrubution of the poor grunts who have had to sit on one of your courses, as a punishment for not mopping the deck properly.

It was an ironic comment on your childish vernacular not the age distrubution of the poor grunts who have had to sit on one of your courses, as a punishment for not mopping the deck properly.

Irony, eh? And 'grunts'. Watch a few Netflix films do we?

Feller, you simply don't have a fucking clue. About anything in fact. And still, here you are, ploughing the furrow with 'me' as the subject.

One day the fucking penny will drop. Not yet though.

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom