Ethan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why are people saying it is a prison sentence no one has the full context of why it kicked off.

Yes it was unfortunate that he fell on the track but that wasn't deliberate and it looked like the lad was outnumbered and was defending himself.

I'm not sure what context is needed.
You might be able to argue that the first guy stepped to him somewhat but he strikes the first blow. He then goes on to assault every man and his dog, many of them taking up disarming and defensive body positions.

If you start whacking people next to a live train line the consequences can be fatal.

No idea as to the guys criminal record history but he'd be looking at something like 180 hours community service and a suspended sentence as an absolute minimum for that.

But personally, I think he'd get time for that due to the numerous assaults and the heightened danger involved.

Last edited:

It's interesting in't it. I've been to many away games, and not once has someone threatened to knock me out, out of the blue just as they were passing by.

I've had it a couple of times. On Saturday it was because my Yorkshire accent was picked up on and I was whingeing to my lad about the referee being a wanker. Like I said I just kept on walking. Loads of Police knocking about and loads of CCTV knocking about so he wouldn't have done anything, but it wasn't nice to be around. My teenage cousin over from Australia got it after the QPR match on the Friday Night match a couple of seasons ago. I'd much rather come out of the away grounds and have a chat and be ok with the opposition fans but it seems like the London grounds in particular are magnets for bell ends.

You might be able to argue that the first guy stepped to him somewhat but he strikes the first blow. He then goes on to assault every man and his dog, many of them taking up disarming and defensive body positions.

If you start whacking people next to a live train line the consequences can be fatal.

No idea as to the guys criminal record history but he'd be looking at something like 180 hours community service and a suspended sentence as an absolute minimum for that.

But personally, I think he'd get time for that due to the numerous assaults and the heightened danger involved.

Because of where it has happened, and he sent one bloke sprawling on the railway tracks, the BTP will be involved, and there will probably be a charge of endangering railway safety thrown in. I reckon he'll get time.

Agree

4 against 1, and getting mouthed at - 1st blow was to create personal safety zone as he was feeling threatened

However, knocking someone onto a live track, aside from the potential for a '1 punch killer' due to added height of the fall, could be seen as attempted murder (CPS wont press that, but will probably go with endangering life)

Every punch thereafter is an act of aggression, especially the 6 stone wet through lad at the end whos backing away with his hands out

Now bear in mind Notts Police did everything they could to keep that knob out of trouble, yet he was handed 6 months for 1 act against Billy

This is a northerner in London, whos chinned 4 of their own, at least the last 2 for no reason, and knocked a bloke onto a train track

Cant see much less than a 12 month stretch, not just because its the act of a complete tool that needs locking away, but to support the Met in saying 'you come to London and act the bolloxs, your doing time'

Ethan might have knocked the whole lot out, but theres going to be some knocking at his hole soon enough

Agree

4 against 1, and getting mouthed at - 1st blow was to create personal safety zone as he was feeling threatened

However, knocking someone onto a live track, aside from the potential for a '1 punch killer' due to added height of the fall, could be seen as attempted murder (CPS wont press that

Of course they won't, because making out that he intended to kill the guy is quite the stretch

The bit where they're fighting next to a train track in the train station is the real issue.

I don't know the lad, but it seems he's made a very bad decision, there was a threat to life if the first one takes a header onto the tracks..

We're not all blessed with experience and wisdom, it's clearly a moment when he's lashed out and wasn't thinking straight.

We've all done something daft, and I bet he regrets it already..

The bit where they're fighting next to a train track in the train station is the real issue.

I don't know the lad, but it seems he's made a very bad decision, there was a threat to life if the first one takes a header onto the tracks..

We're not all blessed with experience and wisdom, it's clearly a moment when he's lashed out and wasn't thinking straight.

We've all done something daft, and I bet he regrets it already..
I completely get where you're coming from, but that ain't Ethan's first rodeo.
I dont want to completely condem him but his mates were also filming for a reason.

according to pigtalk wednesday havent got any hooligan fans their all in s2 that video seems to disprove that particular theory

Agree

However, knocking someone onto a live track, aside from the potential for a '1 punch killer' due to added height of the fall, could be seen as attempted murder (CPS wont press that, but will probably go with endangering life)

Every punch thereafter is an act of aggression, especially the 6 stone wet through lad at the end whos backing away with his hands out

Now bear in mind Notts Police did everything they could to keep that knob out of trouble, yet he was handed 6 months for 1 act against Billy

This is a northerner in London, whos chinned 4 of their own, at least the last 2 for no reason, and knocked a bloke onto a train track

Cant see much less than a 12 month stretch, not just because its the act of a complete tool that needs locking away, but to support the Met in saying 'you come to London and act the bolloxs, your doing time'

Ethan might have knocked the whole lot out, but theres going to be some knocking at his hole soon enough
Hopefully the moron will get what he deserves

Who is better though……..Ethan or Genghis…..there’s only one way to find out
1695200008792.jpeg

I completely get where you're coming from, but that ain't Ethan's first rodeo.
I dont want to completely condem him but his mates were also filming for a reason.
See, I DO want to completely condemn him. Taking the video on face value, he is assaulting other people (one of them potentially seriously) over a game of fucking football. He's not some sort of hardman, he's not a Blade, he's just a cunt who thinks it's fun to get (probably) coked up and attack other people over nothing more than a few blokes kicking a bag of air about.

I abhor football violence. They are, to a man, utter and total wankers, as is anyone who has ever been involved in it. They're the reason that decent, normal fans can't sit and have a beer while watching their team.

See, I DO want to completely condemn him. Taking the video on face value, he is assaulting other people (one of them potentially seriously) over a game of fucking football. He's not some sort of hardman, he's not a Blade, he's just a cunt who thinks it's fun to get (probably) coked up and attack other people over nothing more than a few blokes kicking a bag of air about.

I abhor football violence. They are, to a man, utter and total wankers, as is anyone who has ever been involved in it. They're the reason that decent, normal fans can't sit and have a beer while watching their team.
Cool.
But, we have no idea about what's been said, who's being threatened, whether it's about football (at this stage) or what would have happened if this kid didn't throw first.

Cool.
But, we have no idea about what's been said, who's being threatened, whether it's about football (at this stage) or what would have happened if this kid didn't throw first.

I'm always dubious of videos that start just before it kicks off. They usually miss out a load of context that makes the aggressor seem a bit more justified.

At best - Ethan got spooked, fight-or-flight kicked in and he levelled anything infront of him out of fear.
This should be his defence if he has to go to court over it.

Cool.
No we don't, but from how it's been portrayed, we can assume it is about football. And who gives a fuck what happened before? Does that justify this mindless thug throwing punches at anyone near him?

Because of where it has happened, and he sent one bloke sprawling on the railway tracks, the BTP will be involved, and there will probably be a charge of endangering railway safety thrown in. I reckon he'll get time.
Gosh we have accounting expertise on the takeover threads now CPS experts on here. How lucky are we!

No we don't, but from how it's been portrayed, we can assume it is about football. And who gives a fuck what happened before? Does that justify this mindless thug throwing punches at anyone near him?
Just look at first fella he cracks, look at way hes moved towards him, hes spot on getting in first. Second guy looks like hes shaping up, he needs a crack. The other two fellas I dont think deserved it.

I'm always dubious of videos that start just before it kicks off. They usually miss out a load of context.

At best - Ethan got spooked, fight-or-flight kicked in and he levelled anything infront of him out of fear.
This should be his defence if he has to go to court over it.
Videos and people recording are wankers. This is why I don't comment on videos or slag anyone off.

In the dark covid days I myself got caught up in some random trouble in town where it looked worst than it was. Short story told someone threw coffee on me and friends so I replied with chucking a can on the floor. (Not to hit anyone just to spray) someone recording uploaded the video to social media just showing MY actions. Also the typical race card came out.

Ruined my life for 18 months with court delays and jail threats. (Never committed an offence ever) Thankfully was cleared and got my life back last year.

Does it? What really justifies punching someone onto a live railway track? Saying mean things about you or your football team just doesn't cut it.
Oh Murphy! He didnt think "if I whack this cunt on chin at reyt time hes going on them tracks" Hes whacked some agressive cunt coming at him 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom