Ethan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And there you go my son.
With no idea of context, earlier events or provocation, the internet has judged you and found you guilty.

I agree it doesn't look great, but some of the pious twats on this thread, will suffer life threatening injuries if they fall off their high horses.

Yep, usual suspects posting from within their safety bubble. Must have had a bad day at the flower arranging class so came on here to vent.

Yep, usual suspects posting from within their safety bubble. Must have had a bad day at the flower arranging class so came on here to vent.

I'm guessing that the events that led up to Ethan knocking a few of them out haven't been recorded for posterity.

I got some grief off a Spurs fan walking to the tube after the match, who loudly declared to mate that "I'd do that northern cunt if he didn't have a kid with him" in earshot of me and my lad. Turned round and he was half the fucking size of me, fat and looked very out of shape, and I was the bigger boy and dismissed it as a bit of posturing from a clown who should really know better. He probably went back to his local boozer and told all his mates what a big man he was having it with the away fans despite doing nowt more than gobbing off about a 45 year old bloke and his teenage son.

The thing is if i had retaliated, it would probably have been filmed and I'd be looking at internet infamy and a possible criminal record

Dangerous stuff. Thank God a train wasn't coming. We don't know the context of course.

Taking all that seriousness to one side, there is a somewhat WWE quality to the images. Bit of Jim Ross mentioning it was a real slobberknocker...

Filming it, uploading it and having him mentioned by name won't have done his cause much good, but then again finding someone with fists like Wreck-it-Ralph shouldn't be that difficult!

I'm guessing that the events that led up to Ethan knocking a few of them out haven't been recorded for posterity.

I got some grief off a Spurs fan walking to the tube after the match, who loudly declared to mate that "I'd do that northern cunt if he didn't have a kid with him" in earshot of me and my lad. Turned round and he was half the fucking size of me, fat and looked very out of shape, and I was the bigger boy and dismissed it as a bit of posturing from a clown who should really know better. He probably went back to his local boozer and told all his mates what a big man he was having it with the away fans despite doing nowt more than gobbing off about a 45 year old bloke and his teenage son.

The thing is if i had retaliated, it would probably have been filmed and I'd be looking at internet infamy and a possible criminal record
You don't have to retaliate to people giving you lip by knocking them all out, one onto a train track. If they've chatted some shit to you, responding with your mouth is an option.

You don't have to retaliate to people giving you lip by knocking them all out, one onto a train track. If they've chatted some shit to you, responding with your mouth is an option.

It's interesting in't it. I've been to many away games, and not once has someone threatened to knock me out, out of the blue just as they were passing by.

More on Wednesday - Ipswich, dismal reading. It seems a few people are incapable of controlling themselves without the police watching them. I did think that everyknew knew that it is generally wise to not wear colours and keep your mouth shut at a lot of ways grounds though, especially after winning there.

More on Wednesday - Ipswich, dismal reading. It seems a few people are incapable of controlling themselves without the police watching them. I did think that everyknew knew that it is generally wise to not wear colours and keep your mouth shut at a lot of ways grounds though, especially after winning there.

Don't kid yourself it's just Wednesday lads. There's a massive problem nationwide with the younger age group, 13-18. Have a look at the back of the Clubhouse pre any home game, up to 100 young lads marauding down through China Town towards the petrol station on Bramall Lane. Most of them would shit themselves if it kicked off but its becoming a problem again.

Don't kid yourself it's just Wednesday lads. There's a massive problem nationwide with the younger age group, 13-18. Have a look at the back of the Clubhouse pre any home game, up to 100 young lads marauding down through China Town towards the petrol station on Bramall Lane. Most of them would shit themselves if it kicked off but its becoming a problem again.
I have no doubt that it’s not just Wednesday fans

I knew a lad like him who killed another bloke when he hit him and he hit his head on the floor when he fell. He got 15 years at Her Majesty‘s Pleasure. 🤛

I knew a lad like him who killed another bloke when he hit him and he hit his head on the floor when he fell. He got 15 years at Her Majesty‘s Pleasure. 🤛
Don’t know if it’s the same lad, but I also know one. Absolutely devastated two families. Inferior cunts with something lacking still reckon it’s ok to behave like that, though.

Why are people saying it is a prison sentence no one has the full context of why it kicked off.

Yes it was unfortunate that he fell on the track but that wasn't deliberate and it looked like the lad was outnumbered and was defending himself.

Back
Top Bottom