Done

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

2014/15
Rochdale 14 Goals
Sheffield United 8 Goals

2015/16
Sheffield United 6 Goals

2016/17
Sheffield United 0 Goals

Last time he scored, two v Wigan Athletic (a)
That was 25 appearances ago...

One season wonder?

Time to sell..... unless we play him in a different role, well, Wilder plays him in a role.

Probably a fair point - he was out scored by izael mcloud in that season too and I wouldn't class him as a 20 goal a season man.

I do think he's a decent poacher who if played up top will get goals - a lidl version a Kevin Phillips as it were.

But he hasn't really played upfront or at least had a run there since 2014, so that's all I was judging him on.

Probably a fair point - he was out scored by izael mcloud in that season too and I wouldn't class him as a 20 goal a season man.

I do think he's a decent poacher who if played up top will get goals - a lidl version a Kevin Phillips as it were.

But he hasn't really played upfront or at least had a run there since 2014, so that's all I was judging him on.

Dya know what BiL...

We both want what's best for SUFC... I've been a cunt on this thread, I apologise.

LYDON X

The one season Matty Done played upfront he scored 22 goals in 47 appearances, that's starts and substitute appearances. Now to me that is very good going for a player playing his first season as a striker, I also think it's only fair to judge him on that season when played as a striker when judging his goal statistics.

He fully deserves a crack up top in this league, the evidence is there for all to see.

The one season Matty Done played upfront he scored 22 goals in 47 appearances, that's starts and substitute appearances. Now to me that is very good going for a player playing his first season as a striker, I also think it's only fair to judge him on that season when played as a striker when judging his goal statistics.

He fully deserves a crack up top in this league, the evidence is there for all to see.

The evidence is subject to interpretation. One such is that he had one flash in the pan season. At the moment, I'm inclined to that view.

The evidence is subject to interpretation. One such is that he had one flash in the pan season. At the moment, I'm inclined to that view.
I see where you're coming from but surely he at least deserves a chance to prove it was only a flash in the pan?

Back
Top Bottom