Data more positive than Blades fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Even the twitter account that tweets the data seems pretty certain we’re up.

The stats don't translate to the pitch, I'm afraid. My confidence in going up is the lowest it's been so far. In the past, it would have bothered me, but I'm not that arsed tbh, I'll still be a Blade next year whatever league we find ourselves in.

View attachment 155152

If I wasn’t a blade I wouldn’t even question the fact that there is a 76% of us getting automatically promoted.

However I’ve seen us do an ‘SUFC’ far too many times 😂

Yeah but. Our Auto-Promotion chances dropped by 9% this weekend.

Win at Reading and the pendulum swings back to United

As does Betfair where you can lay us at 1.58 to be promoted. For those that don't understand what this means if someone put £100 on us to go up they would win £58 if we do go up and if we don't go up you would win £100.

Data does not have eyes,the eyes have it,the eyes have it.

My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Blades.

It's the Championship - one of the most unpredictable leagues in the world which has been demonstrated perfectly by us beating Watford, losing to blackburn, and Boro losing to WBA and beating Reading.

These kind of results will keep happening, we'll drop unexpected points and nick wins probably where we shouldnt (with form considered), and vice versa with Boro. I think the game in hand, 4pt cushion should be enough.

The stats don't translate to the pitch, I'm afraid. My confidence in going up is the lowest it's been so far. In the past, it would have bothered me, but I'm not that arsed tbh, I'll still be a Blade next year whatever league we find ourselves in.
Depends which stats. If they are using more than just PPG, the stats see through lots of the passion of the fan.

Data is meaningless compared to form.
Our current form is crap compared to Boro & Blackburn.
depends on who your playing
weve met 4 top 8 sides in 4 games
boro thrashed reading ,,,,, who we play next
wait till they play burnley norwich preston luton among others

Saturday's 2nd half performance and the 1st half against Millwall has understandably got a few alarm bells ringing, but those predicting the worse are also assuming that Boro or even Blackburn will keep winning like this.
April has some nasty fixtures for both, against fellow play off chasers and any slip ups will be far more damaging to their cause, provided we can keep even a modest gap.
There is no doubt that our players need a kick up the arse though, so let's hope that is being delivered right now in training.

Data is meaningless compared to form.
Our current form is crap compared to Boro & Blackburn.
Until a couple of weeks ago our form was only second to Burnley. Things change. It remains more likely that we'll finish 2nd than 3rd, except in the mind of a pessimist.

COYB.

Hi, a 'World's gonna end tomorrow' pessimist here!,..

I'm yet to see Data that can kick, head or control a football,...... but I may have missed that episode of Star Trek - The Next Generation!!! ;):D

Reading tonight!, let's get behind our boys and crack on Blades

COTRAWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the team knows the math and data, we just need to hope that they are getting driven by it and make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom