An embarrassment

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would say to Sheffield but fortunately S6 are far more embarrassing.

However, that was the single worst performance I’ve seen in my lifetime from us.

I back Hecky but even I’m close to saying he deserves to go after that.
His players are the ones to completely throw the towel in. We're not good enough but this is completely unacceptable.

I'm sorry, but we have been an absolute disgrace defensively this season. A good % is likely on Hudson as he was brought in for it, but as I've said before Hecky was a defender too. Basic stuff week in week out. Has to go.

Be honest, how many good games did we have last season over a whole 90 minutes. It was always good half/bad half. How many times did Roy's view accurate have fans describing us as bully boy hoofers and the worst team to be in the top 2?

If the TV companies have to spell out the score. You shouldn’t keep your job, simple as that.

Be honest, how many good games did we have last season over a whole 90 minutes. It was always good half/bad half. How many times did Roy's view accurate have fans describing us as bully boy hoofers and the worst team to be in the top 2?
If you’re putting any stock in what embittered opposition fans said about us after dropping points, I can’t take your opinion seriously

If you’re putting any stock in what embittered opposition fans said about us after dropping points, I can’t take your opinion seriously
Not really. Compare those same reviews to Deadbats report and they often went hand in hand.

Speaking of whom, I'll save you a job tonight Deadbat.

United - Fucking shit.
Players - 0/10
Hecky 0/10 out of his depth

Ok so this is shite, but what do we do about it?!

We were very average last season but didn't need to be playing that well....then McAtee and especially N'Diaye would score or create a goal from nothing.
Think Hecky knows the defence is slow, so he encouraged us to sit back and defend and "park the bus".
To be fair we were really good at defending but it's weird for a top 2 team to have tactics to scrap it out/ battle for a 1-0 win.

Last season we had to get promoted otherwise we'd be in serious trouble, so a win was all that mattered.
Didnt like the style and negativity but you couldn't argue against the pragmatic approach.

I bet you’re a nightmare in the chippy when they fuck your order up
Ha, ha. That's where you're wrong. I'm vegan!!!

(Am I balls)

Out of interest, what part of that brief report is incorrect?

Ha, ha. That's where you're wrong. I'm vegan!!!

(Am I ballsl

Out of interest, what part of that brief report is incorrect?
You can only piss with the cock you’ve got. We’re skint. We’ve got a decent first XI - probably mid bottom half - but we can’t afford strength in depth, so as soon as we lose a player we rely on (McBurnie in this case) we’re going to get fucked. Nothing we can do about it. We haven’t got the coin to compete.

Granted today’s capitulation is annoying and embarrassing, but let’s not forget we nearly got a point against the European champions.

PH said it would be early October before the team would gel, to be fair it did look as if we were getting better until now.

But we should give him a chance and judge him then, remember we have no money.

Who would want to come in with no funds.

Why worry
That's why we're bottom of the league, that's why we're bottom of the league...namana.

It doesn't matter
We knew we were far worser than Luton wolves Chelsea Burnley and bmut .weeeeerl be stronger int la liga

Back
Top Bottom