Arblaster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's at it again..... Football manager here, knows everything and nobody else can be reyt....

Larouci had a good game today didn't he? He still wank as you put it?

If you was a footballing expert, you wouldnt be sat on an internet forum would you. The lad needed to go out and get 1st TEAM experience.... he'd never played the mens game, let alone the best league in the world.
To be honest I appreciate the loan will have helped.

But how Hecky didn’t include him in anything last season or at the start of this season is madness.

It didn't exactly go his way there but still nothing but encouraging signs and every reason to believe we'll play teams off the park next season with him and Hamer in midfield

He's at it again..... Football manager here, knows everything and nobody else can be reyt....

Larouci had a good game today didn't he? He still wank as you put it?

If you was a footballing expert, you wouldnt be sat on an internet forum would you. The lad needed to go out and get 1st TEAM experience.... he'd never played the mens game, let alone the best league in the world.
I’m the football manager enthusiast, coming from the bloke who thinks you need a loan to become a good player 😂😂😂

And… I don’t want to point out the obvious… but aren’t you also sat on an internet forum?

Arblaster getting more and more frustrated with Souza as the match goes on.

Arblaster looking for a pass or runner and Souza not interested at all.

These two don't work together whatsoever.
Souza doesn't work full stop

We just need a taller physical specimen with a character more like Vinnie or Michael Brown than the tosser Souza and we have the makings of a midfield.

Vale fans delighted for him as well.

One of their fans reckons he'll be goo enough to play for Brentford one day.

Another huge positive for Wilder.

Bringing him back from loan and giving him the confidence and belief now he’s been made the captain within 10 games.

The loan was vitally important to him just as the loans for RND and Slater were in developing them. Blaster played away at Cardiff last season and was hooked at half time. Young lads need game time. It's a real shame we haven't been able to get Osula and Brooks out this season to learn their trade at a lower level.

Anyone else thinking Wilder making him captain for last nights game is just a statement by the club for the bids to start coming this summer. I'm not sure he will be playing in a United shirt next season the cunt in Saudi will sell him first chance he gets.

The loan was vitally important to him just as the loans for RND and Slater were in developing them. Blaster played away at Cardiff last season and was hooked at half time. Young lads need game time. It's a real shame we haven't been able to get Osula and Brooks out this season to learn their trade at a lower level.
Disagree. Hooked for tactical reasons by an unadventurous numpty. Was good enough and ready in pre season.

I was unconvinced at first. He's got that something about him. Still needs to toughen up to deal with big brutes. Ndayie style strength!

Him and hamer are vital to us having a half decent attempt next season imo

I can just about recall John Harris giving Len Badger the captaincy in 1968 and it was something of a story at the time as he was our youngest ever captain. He was 23.
Wasn't he made captain after Joe Shaw played his last match for us in February 1966?

Anyone else thinking Wilder making him captain for last nights game is just a statement by the club for the bids to start coming this summer. I'm not sure he will be playing in a United shirt next season the cunt in Saudi will sell him first chance he gets.
I don't think so.
My reckoning is that having now managed to get OA to sign a contract for the next few years (is it 'til '27 or '29?). Wilder (and the Blazer Boys) really want to build a team/squad around him. Playing him regularly for the last 7 games, talking him up, making him captain last night (albeit I think a temporary appointment), pushing him towards us last night to take the applause and build the connection (in both directions), I think Wilder is putting all his efforts into cementing OA's mentality in him being 'the man', and letting him know how much everyone at the club thinks of him.
Love and praise are very powerful tools.
So if, and probably when, bigger clubs come calling, not only SUFC, but OA himself, will need much more incentive to move on, especially in the next year, or two.

OA.jpg

He's got it all and a class act. Port Vale fans weren't wrong saying he's a future captain and potential international player. Probably the most exciting (completely) home grown player we've seen in years.

If he adds goals to his repertoire he'll go all the way.

I don't think so.
My reckoning is that having now managed to get OA to sign a contract for the next few years (is it 'til '27 or '29?). Wilder (and the Blazer Boys) really want to build a team/squad around him. Playing him regularly for the last 7 games, talking him up, making him captain last night (albeit I think a temporary appointment), pushing him towards us last night to take the applause and build the connection (in both directions), I think Wilder is putting all his efforts into cementing OA's mentality in him being 'the man', and letting him know how much everyone at the club thinks of him.
Love and praise are very powerful tools.
So if, and probably when, bigger clubs come calling, not only SUFC, but OA himself, will need much more incentive to move on, especially in the next year, or two.

View attachment 182499
As the guy on football heaven says "I agree with yer GH, I agree with everything yer saying!" except Hecky wrapped his arm around Illy, showed him the love as did the fans, look what happened there!

As the guy on football heaven says "I agree with yer GH, I agree with everything yer saying!" except Hecky wrapped his arm around Illy, showed him the love as did the fans, look what happened there!
Fair do's. But i reckon quite a different situation.
Anyway, I'm not sure I understand the first part!?! Who's GH??

Back
Top Bottom