How did the bearded wonder do today?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stringjunior

A Stringer original
Reaction score
Have been out of touch all da.....

Was he struggling to live up to the hype, was he awsome, or secret option number C?

Was a bit shaky in the first ten minutes as he weighed his guy up, but after didn't look bothered by anybody all day, class again, got a little knock in the first half,.but ran ot off..

If he would have just smashed that one at the end of that run the place would have gone mental...

he's a right back not exactly a position where your going to be the star man the value is in what he does for the mentality of the team

His attitude will drive us on, our own Stevie G. also said he should be captain, guess Nige reads the forum?.

Solid but unspectacular.

He made one amazing drive as he played a 1-2 with someone but didn't manage to find a shot or anyone else at the end of it.

I believe he played a part in the build up (which was very good I might add) to our first goal.

7/10

That one two that you are one about I think he should have looked to have had a shot. Tried to lay the ball off to nobody. Agree with Solid but unspectacular 100% I do think we can expect to see him darting forward a bit more in future though.

Back
Top Bottom