No Ndiaye, little idea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd love to know who all these bottom end Premier League football teams playing fluid possession football on a miniscule budget are? Where do you find them, Disney + ?

I'd love to know who all these bottom end Premier League football teams playing fluid possession football on a miniscule budget are? Where do you find them, Disney + ?
There's certainly one or two playing occasional lovely first touch stuff on a larger budget than us getting absolutely twatted every week, maybe we'd prefer that.

Ndiaye doesn't live here anymore. Move on . The lads need time to gel. How stupid can people be?
We all know Ndiaye isn't here anymore, the issue is how the side sets up and aims to get into and do more in the opposition half.
Without having a player who could carry the ball, beat a man and create openings we are obviously struggling to make an impact.
Hamer is a different kind of player but does look like he has both a goal and a killer pass in him but the side's set-up isn't getting much out of him. The balance of the midfield doesn't look right and it's difficult to see where McAtee fits in.
Don't know what the answers are or if they even exist with the players we've brought in but at the moment the set-up isn't giving us enough ball in the opposition's half.
If we have Norwood and Souza in front of the defence do we need five at the back? I'd guess Hecky wants as many players at the back as possible given the quality of the opposition but if the set-up is only inviting the opposition on we're not going to do enough going forward.

Not sure why people are griefing the OP - he’s bang on. He’s not longing for Ndiaye he’s just pointing out how big the hole is he’s left.

It’s blatantly obvious if a player like that had been in the side we’d have more points by now.

We can’t get a player like that so a change is needed.

I think the original post is harsh. Yesterday was literally our first game with the players Hecky wanted. It will take time to gel and find our rhythm. We played it longer yesterday because Everton were sat right on us and there was space in behind.

I think Illi did the job of creator and scorer in one. Archer is now the scorer and everyone has to make him the focal point. There’s also no guarantee Illi would have done the same job in the prem even though he is a huge miss.

I think he got out while the going was good, would his favourite team have come for him if he had had a bummer ?....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom