Blades win to go 5pts clear with a game in hand....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well Porktalk is comedy gold tonight LMFAO, i'm just surprised not one grunter has put 2 and 2 together and mentioned the fact that Jose the special one is back in England looking to buy a home LOL screw Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal........ small compared to the self proclaimed MASSIVE club now looking for a manager LOL

and..
"don't cut me off but..i hate milan mandaric".. f**king priceless.. :D

What an outpouring of grief for such an odious twat
And Milan won't hang around and take abuse , be nice to see where they end up without his 10 mil a year propping them up

radio pig "now we have Gary on the phone, Gary are you there?"...
...At 1st silence then, I'm sure I heard the sound of crying....
radio pig "Gary seems to be lost for words there"

I had to stop the car when I heard that one.....Gary???/(sob)...
I hate manderic..... etc soon followed.

Pure comedy gold.

I prefer to see it as 6 points clear of Huddersfield and 7 ahead of MK Plastic as I don't count Wednesday in the race for 2nd spot now.

Plus with a game in hand over Charlton even though they are pretty much signed and sealed to go up now.

I prefer to see it as 6 points clear of Huddersfield and 7 ahead of MK Plastic as I don't count Wednesday in the race for 2nd spot now.

Plus with a game in hand over Charlton even though they are pretty much signed and sealed to go up now.

Win the game at Colchester and we'll be closer to first than third. If we'd beaten Wednesday I would have thought we'd catch Charlton but now I'm not so sure. Still got the faint glimmer of hope!

Win the game at Colchester and we'll be closer to first than third. If we'd beaten Wednesday I would have thought we'd catch Charlton but now I'm not so sure. Still got the faint glimmer of hope!

Exactly.

If there is still to be a battle for 2nd then the threat will be from Udders or MK though.

Anyway this weekend might tip the balance in our favour as both MK and Huddersfield are away. A slip up for either them and a result for us could see us nearly 10 points clear of them.

I hope he does go for unfair dismissal....

There will be a heap of crap come out for us to feed on. My guess is he will be paid off not to say a word, just as most other managers.
It's my belief he talked himself out of the job by gobbing off, bigging up his MASSIVES and making everyone of them look deluded fools.

Wait till they discover the secret bank account in his dogs name. Mrs Megson should be easy enough to find.

This thread is comedy gold.

How's life down in league one treating you still ? 5 seasons isn't it ?

What happened to the nailed on promotion hahaha

Whenever people complain about Wednesday and the whole 'massive' thing I think back to this thread and countless others from the around the same time. It's helpful to remember that there are idiots everywhere, even ones who've nailed their colours to the same mast you have.

Pretty good thanks. We've got a good manager with a successful track record, we've recruited sensibly, no unknown, untried foreigners or anything like that, we're very well run behind the scenes, we've got a progressive thinking board and a nice modern stadium. I'm really looking forward to the coming season, no matter what league it's in.

Anyway, it would be quite rude of me not to ask in return. How's life at the rust bucket as the chairman's son's plaything? Has your new uber successful coach signed Wickham or Rhodes yet? Shame about the matchday prices. I imagine that's going to hit most of your fans hard in the dole cheque. All the best.

Heres a gud un

You can't blame the pig for having a bit of a laugh at this and the other thread, it would be exactly the same the other way round. It'll be us taking the piss again in a few years then them again a few years later, then us... It's just how it goes in this city of average football teams.

I always find it best to ignore it.

You can't blame the pig for having a bit of a laugh at this and the other thread, it would be exactly the same the other way round. It'll be us taking the piss again in a few years then them again a few years later, then us... It's just how it goes in this city of average football teams.

I always find it best to ignore it.

That's fine and that but, I would like to counter and say it takes a certain kind of special to register, look up a specific post from a couple of years ago just to chuck a few random words in to suggest that us blades may have been a bit premature.

Also:

4699575-1591140035-13844.png

That's fine and that but, I would like to counter and say it takes a certain kind of special to register, look up a specific post from a couple of years ago just to chuck a few random words in to suggest that us blades may have been a bit premature.

Also:

4699575-1591140035-13844.png

You collect cards about different types of forum poster? Weirdo. 

Nah, haven't got time for that shit once I've finished arranging my actual trolls into battle scenes.

Pretty good thanks. We've got a good manager with a successful track record, we've recruited sensibly, no unknown, untried foreigners or anything like that, we're very well run behind the scenes, we've got a progressive thinking board and a nice modern stadium. I'm really looking forward to the coming season, no matter what league it's in.

Anyway, it would be quite rude of me not to ask in return. How's life at the rust bucket as the chairman's son's plaything? Has your new uber successful coach signed Wickham or Rhodes yet? Shame about the matchday prices. I imagine that's going to hit most of your fans hard in the dole cheque. All the best.

:D

Doesn't bother me. At the end of the day, you'll always be filthy, pikey scum from South Barnsley, playing in an outdated, derelict rust bucket of a ground and we will always be Sheffield's team. Sheffield's red & white dontcha know, so what's not to like?

That's two really inaccurate posts now, third time lucky ;)

This thread is comedy gold.

What happened to the nailed on promotion hahaha

nice owls fans find time from all their championship play off games , oops 15 years out of the prem still not got close to getting back , hows that going for you
21 year olds starting at 6 say have never seen wednesday close to the top league
5560 days since wednesday last played a prem game
hows that working out

Quite a good wind up this, I'd be a little embarrassed though to have such time on your hands to search through a Sheff Utd forum as a pig fan to find a thread from 3 years ago.

Threads you may have missed though;

Cup semi final at Wembley
Cup semi final at the Lane
Live cup games beating opponents from higher leagues

Wednesday highlights in the past 3 years;

Beating leeds 6-0
Beating Arsenal

Can't be bad for £35 though

Quite a good wind up this, I'd be a little embarrassed though to have such time on your hands to search through a Sheff Utd forum as a pig fan to find a thread from 3 years ago.

Threads you may have missed though;

Cup semi final at Wembley
Cup semi final at the Lane
Live cup games beating opponents from higher leagues

Wednesday highlights in the past 3 years;

Beating leeds 6-0
Beating Arsenal

Can't be bad for £35 though

It's more than that to watch them isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom