The run in as it stands

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ljburke34

Reaction score
My Thoughts

Let's say that is the end of our poor spell, so far this season it would be 2 spells of 6 games in which we haven't picked as many points. 9 points out of a possible 36 (0.75ppg). But for the rest of the season, we've picked up 55 out of a possible 72 (2.3ppg) (Not including game last night)
Let's hope the latter can be more of our form till the end of the season. Which would get us an incredible 90-91 points. The average of the two overall runs would give us a total of 84 points. Boro & Luton would have to go at 2.3 and 2.4ppg respectively.
This would be some run by either team but that's with us only at roughly 1.5ppg. Which is only 4 wins and 2 draws. If we went at 2ppg, the 89-point mark from them requires 2.8 and 2.9ppg from them, which basically requires them to win all their games.
This would be 6 wins from 9 to guarantee, but I would argue 16 points from now is the mark more likely to guarantee it.
This means Boro would need 7 wins and 2 draws out of 9 and Luton would have to win 8/9 games to ensure they have more points.
So, 5 wins + a draw and up dem promotion Blades?

My Thoughts

Let's say that is the end of our poor spell, so far this season it would be 2 spells of 6 games in which we haven't picked as many points. 9 points out of a possible 36 (0.75ppg). But for the rest of the season, we've picked up 55 out of a possible 72 (2.3ppg) (Not including game last night)
Let's hope the latter can be more of our form till the end of the season. Which would get us an incredible 90-91 points. The average of the two overall runs would give us a total of 84 points. Boro & Luton would have to go at 2.3 and 2.4ppg respectively.
This would be some run by either team but that's with us only at roughly 1.5ppg. Which is only 4 wins and 2 draws. If we went at 2ppg, the 89-point mark from them requires 2.8 and 2.9ppg from them, which basically requires them to win all their games.
This would be 6 wins from 9 to guarantee, but I would argue 16 points from now is the mark more likely to guarantee it.
This means Boro would need 7 wins and 2 draws out of 9 and Luton would have to win 8/9 games to ensure they have more points.
So, 5 wins + a draw and up dem promotion Blades?
Are we going up or not?!

I think Boro have to play Burnley and Luton on their run in so draws would be good.

Back
Top Bottom