Away kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If it's like this I'll be quite happy. The black & red at the bottom looks excellent. Needs to be white trim though, don't think any other colour would look nearly as good.

ajax-15-16-away-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

For the record. I've not seen the kit but have been told its the Adidas Tabela Shirt readily available online at around £15.

I don't like that shirt but again, been told the SUFC branding makes it.

We'll see

So will it have both the crossed blades and the 125 logo?

I really really really hope it's not the plain template and there is something like that or the 89-90 shade of greenish yellow to make it a Blades kit. You've seen Nike's piss poor job at just stitching a badge and sponsor onto an off the shelf training top for QPR's away kit, at least Adidas are known to mix and match colours, collar styles etc.

This is the adidas tabela if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tabsma__75663_zoom.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tabsma__75663_zoom.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 23
So will it have both the crossed blades and the 125 logo?

I really really really hope it's not the plain template and there is something like that or the 89-90 shade of greenish yellow to make it a Blades kit. You've seen Nike's piss poor job at just stitching a badge and sponsor onto an off the shelf training top for QPR's away kit, at least Adidas are known to mix and match colours, collar styles etc.

Back to original badge and black John Holland

I am just excited for when the shit kick offs and everyone starts making their own again in disgust... did ANYONE actually finish making one last time? I don't recall seeing any finished articles on here?
'fraid so, the boy got a long sleeved black one, a yellow one and a green goalie one, all resplendent without shirt sponsorship. They look great, he loves them, and I could afford them. I'd post a picture but you'll have to wait another 3 years for the reveal event!

I never knew he was black.

That's coz Clough never let him in the ground,he's OK now.

I am just excited for when the shit kick offs and everyone starts making their own again in disgust... did ANYONE actually finish making one last time? I don't recall seeing any finished articles on here?

Tarquers and Rodders I believe. Tarquers only wears his when he's at the Lions Top Table (no photo's allowed) and Rodders only wears his in a David Mellor style situation. Pictures at XHAMSTER I believe.

I hope it's really shit and we can elongate this thread to 50 pages of shite.

Back
Top Bottom