Zaha

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I wonder how many minutes into Saturday's game will Zaha go to ground after a challenge by Baldock, always assuming both play. I give it five minutes.

I hate this twat. Its the wide-eyed, “how dare he tackle me, ref???” look he has permanently stuck on his face, like he just cannot mentally comprehend that anybody should get in his way.

Its up there with the Steven Gerrard patronising squint and laser eye-contact in mid air with the ref every time he threw himself on the floor.

Sunday morning tactics. Put one on him early, see how fast he can fucking limp.

Come on Furious, channel your inner Honey Badger

I wonder how many minutes into Saturday's game will Zaha go to ground after a challenge by Baldock, always assuming both play. I give it five minutes.

As long as that? You really rate him don't you?!

Stick a grenade down his (Zaha) kecks...he won't do it again, ref might not be happy with it, but sod it

"He's lost half a yard of pace. "

Got to be worth a bet for Baldock to be carded in the first half.

Several hectares in my case.............
If you measure in hectares which is a measurement of area then you must be going round in circles ! However you should fit into our midfield pretty well !

If you measure in hectares which is a measurement of area then you must be going round in circles ! However you should fit into our midfield pretty well !
I'm a utility player. I'm utterly unable to score so I can also play up front.....

He's a lovely footballer that teams simply have to target like we have in the past.

The way to play him as exactly as we have in the past - close down quickly, stay on your feet knowing that there will be another player behind - and in our case we've crowded him out with 3 players.

We've been switched on before - but if we portray the attitude some of our players did v Spurs, he'll roast us and have us for breakfast too.

Pace, power, skill - he's got the lot - surely he's off in the summer elsewhere - if so and probably a new manager at palace, i'd put palace at the top of my relegation list for next season.

Monster of a player for them.

UTB

you know what, i couldn’t give a toss if we had another battle of bramall lane this season in all honesty, so long as the players show they give a shit and are up for the fight

In the away game I think stevens tackled him and Zaha kicked him and gave a free kick away. Zaha had the audacity to go face to face with Stevens because he'd dared tackle him and get fouled in the process.

He's a prick that makes Grealish look likeable (I do like Grealish tbh).

BLM!

You're all filthy racist pigs. Leave Wilfried alone!

Back
Top Bottom