youll never win anything with kids

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

how do you know

nobody knew man utd would until they did
thats why the you wont win anything with kids became infamous

you are saying what Hanson said

we wont know till may

I didnt imply anything I posted an article where our manager praises our young players for doing well

SIGH

I sometimes feel like I'm engaging with a house brick.

I've just demonstrated with stats the following 2 points.

1. Over a comparative period at the beginning of the season, Man United's kids made a considerably bigger impact than ours have to date offering way more appearances and goals.

2. They had more kids involved. We have 4 involved. Only one of which has started over 50% of the games so far and only one of which has got on the scoresheet so far.

The evidence thus far suggests that our smaller contingent of kids will have nowhere near the same effect as Man United's had on them winning the PL and FA cup double in 96. If yu disagree, let's have a look at the end of the season and see who was right shall we?

SIGH

I sometimes feel like I'm engaging with a house brick.

I've just demonstrated with stats the following 2 points.

1. Over a comparative period at the beginning of the season, Man United's kids made a considerably bigger impact than ours have to date offering way more appearances and goals.

2. They had more kids involved. We have 4 involved. Only one of which has started over 50% of the games so far and only one of which has got on the scoresheet so far.

The evidence thus far suggests that our smaller contingent of kids will have nowhere near the same effect as Man United's had on them winning the PL and FA cup double in 96. If yu disagree, let's have a look at the end of the season and see who was right shall we?

we have had other kids in the team too, several under 21 s have had starts
fergies kids might have made a big start but thats irrelevant
its about Adkins giving our kids a go

I never ever said we are copying them stride for stride

just giving our oung lads the opportunity

jesus , why do people read far far morer into a comment than thats there

I dont remember putting che adams is our ryan giggs
but you assume I did

why
I could understand your confusion if Id put sheff utd kids exactly doing what man utd kids did
but I didnt even get close to putting that
the words exact comparison dont appear

you read things that are not said

here is my comment in the op

star link then
"and now Adkins is pushing us forward with our own kids
Che Adams Kieran Wallace, Harrison McGahey and Louis Reed all under 20"

now tell me how IM COMPARING OUR LADS TO THEIRS
I am one confused brick

Last edited:
jesus , why do people read far far morer into a comment than thats there

you read things that are not said

Really? From the guy who keeps spuriously pretending people said Murphy was our best player ever and trying to argue he was crap because he only got 12 goals from the wing?

2 of those players you mention are not under 20 so yet another factually incorrect statement on your part.

If you're not making a comparison why use the thread title you have? As that, you know, draws comparisons.

If you'd said "some of our kids are showing promise and it's pleasing that NA is giving some of them a go" then I doubt anyone would have objected and some might have agreed and hoped we bring in/through more young players.

Really? From the guy who keeps spuriously pretending people said Murphy was our best player ever and trying to argue he was crap because he only got 12 goals from the wing?

2 of those players you mention are not under 20 so yet another factually incorrect statement on your part.

If you're not making a comparison why use the thread title you have? As that, you know, draws comparisons.

If you'd said "some of our kids are showing promise and it's pleasing that NA is giving some of them a go" then I doubt anyone would have objected and some might have agreed and hoped we bring in/through more young players.

spuriously

it was said again yesterday we sell our " best "players

the opening post of stayed off here this weekend includes
"Selling your best player year on year isn't a recipe for success, that much is for certain".
your the deluded one, who does he mean

where am I making comparisons
AGAIN ITS UP TO THE READER TO USE COMMON SENSE
we are in league one with league one players ç
how the fuck can I compare us DIRECTLY to Fergies kids

Anyone who would begin to think that must be as thick as two short planks

spuriously

"Selling your best player year on year isn't a recipe for success, that much is for certain".

I think you need a large glass of calm down juice.

It was only this weekend you lied about things id said too.

You don't need to invent things to try and make your argument stronger, it just looks silly.

I think you need a large glass of calm down juice.

It was only this weekend you lied about things id said too.

You don't need to invent things to try and make your argument stronger, it just looks silly.
so you say only liar on here is you

I dont need to invent things
I see both sides of the argument
not just youre negatiove views

so what did I invent now the comment in the other thread , its still there

so you say only liar on here is you

I dont need to invent things
I see both sides of the argument
not just youre negatiove views

so what did I invent now the comment in the other thread , its still there

You've never seen a second side of any argument in your life.

I highlighted this several times on the other thread but the specific comment you made up was that I wanted to chuck Michael Doyle out of the club when I never so much as mentioned him, certainly not to you.

You've never seen a second side of any argument in your life.

I highlighted this several times on the other thread but the specific comment you made up was that I wanted to chuck Michael Doyle out of the club when I never so much as mentioned him, certainly not to you.
says the man who wants to bet United wont go up

you are the kind of "fan" we dont need
we need supporters , not full time crrtics
CRITICISM SHOULD BE CONSTRUCTIVE

Yours is always destructive, base old hat shit
yes we are all aware this is season 5 in league one
saying it incessantly doesnt change it

leave it to owls fans to say it

will give 100 quid to charity the day you post something positive, and mean it

says the man who wants to bet United wont go up

you are the kind of "fan" we dont need
we need supporters , not full time crrtics
CRITICISM SHOULD BE CONSTRUCTIVE

Yours is always destructive, base old hat shit
yes we are all aware this is season 5 in league one
saying it incessantly doesnt change it

leave it to owls fans to say it

will give 100 quid to charity the day you post something positive, and mean it

Nice nonsensical ramble, why don't you stick to the point?

You've conveniently danced over the lied you invented.

Nice nonsensical ramble, why don't you stick to the point?

You've conveniently danced over the lied you invented.

says the man unprepared to back the blades

or say 1 thing good
does it go against your beliefs

the lied Id invented ,? stumbling a bit

omly an owl would never praise the blades a little bit
come on just a tiny bit

spuriously

Again you're pretending that means "best ever" yet say others need to use common sense when reading your posts. The logic you apply really does defy belief.

But then again this is the poster who categorically said that if a player has spent a full season with us and we haven't been promoted or won something with them in the team, they won't be missed. I believe also the same guy who thought Robson could only be deemed a bad appointment with the benefit of hindsight.

I think in this thread you are trying to suggest that our kids are roughly a league 1 equivalent of Man Us so obviously not exactly the same but proportionally the same for the level they are playing at. I'm pointint out that's bollocks. Like I'm also pointing out that most of what you contribute to this forum is bollocks.

or say 1 thing good

come on just a tiny bit

Pete started a thread entitled "Positives" which is still on the front page of this forum. I really do wonder about your grip on reality.

Again you're pretending that means "best ever" yet say others need to use common sense when reading your posts. The logic you apply really does defy belief.

But then again this is the poster who categorically said that if a player has spent a full season with us and we haven't been promoted or won something with them in the team, they won't be missed. I believe also the same guy who thought Robson could only be deemed a bad appointment with the benefit of hindsight.

I think in this thread you are trying to suggest that our kids are roughly a league 1 equivalent of Man Us so obviously not exactly the same but proportionally the same for the level they are playing at. I'm pointint out that's bollocks. Like I'm also pointing out that most of what you contribute to this forum is bollocks.

best player , seems pretty clean cut to me

proprtionally is the only way to look at it , we are in league one

I suggest whqat youn post has to improve a 10000% to be bollocks

or say 1 thing good

come on just a tiny bit

I've specifically named the lies you've told.

The ones about MICHAEL DOYLE.

I'll not answer anything you ask under you address this lie.

I've specifically named the lies you've told.

The ones about MICHAEL DOYLE.

I'll not answer anything you ask under you address this lie.

what lies I said you implied portsmouth under Doyles masterful midfield dynamism would surpass us in 12 months
You posted it

best player , seems pretty clean cut to me

proprtionally is the only way to look at it , we are in league one

I suggest whqat youn post has to improve a 10000% to be bollocks

So every time we sold our best player (Murphy, Maguire, McDonald, Lowton, Walker, Beattie etc) you think that each time, people who described them as our best player meant "best ever"? Really? Are you really that stupid?

I just don't know why you feel the need to make so much shit up to try to support your point. Positive and negative views can be taken on a number of issues without just making up utter nonsense.

what lies I said you implied portsmouth under Doyles masterful midfield dynamism would surpass us in 12 months
You posted it

Huh? You said I wanted him out of our club? Check the thread.
Do even you know what you're on about?
Time to up the medication.

You posted it

Sarcasm or not, points 1 to 4 in his OP were genuine positive statements. I brught this up in response to your comment of "say 1 good thing". He clearly states 4 in one post on the first page of the forum.

Proprtionally is the only way to look at it , we are in league one

As I've said repeatedly on this thread, the comparison, even proportionally, is utter bollocks. I've provided the stats that show the appearances, goals, number of relevant players, the ages of the players (you wrongly claimed ours were all under 20) etc. are not comparable even allowing for the fact that we are in league 1 compared to the Prem. So that brings us back to your OP Being utter bollocks.

Just like your statement that we don't miss any players who didn't get promotion with us (Fjortoft, Naughton, Holdsworth, Borbokis, Kelly, Devlin, Brown, Bent, Blake, Beattie, McDonald, Lowton, Quinn, Williamson, Evans, Maguire etc.) We don't miss any of them do we. It's a good job Alan Shearer retired because he must have been fucking crap for Newcastle not winning a trophy in all that time.

What about comparing Murphy's strike rate to a centre forward's to try to make him seem crap?

Talk about deciding your stance and trying to make the pieces fit whether they do or not. You to this site is what Lendegoey (lenners to those on here) was to blades mad.

Back
Top Bottom