You'll do for me Slav

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
Some of the best football I've seen today at BDTBL, for a long long time.
Fulham fans said it will be a work in progress, it is.
Yes there are issues still to deal with, but if there weren't, it would be a finished work and it isn't....yet.
Slav knows what he's doing. Get the players he needs in the JTW and get the players who stay to keep buying in what he's trying to achieve.
We just need to work on some of the fans now to do the same 🙄

Unlike other shite United sides Ive seen, at least I can see what the manager is trying to do and at least we look good sometimes.

Just needs to get rid of the dead wood (which unfortunately is the majority of the squad) and then we will be sound. Whether he gets that long to sort it is another story.

Wonder if you’ll be saying that after the 8th home defeat of the season

Unlike other shite United sides Ive seen, at least I can see what the manager is trying to do and at least we look good sometimes.

Just needs to get rid of the dead wood (which unfortunately is the majority of the squad) and then we will be sound. Whether he gets that long to sort it is another story.
The word 'just' doing some heavy lifting in that sentence 😄

Yes there are issues still to deal with, but if there weren't, it would be a finished work and it isn't....yet.
Slav knows what he's doing. Get the players he needs in the JTW and get the players who stay to keep buying in what he's trying to achieve.
Fuckin ell mate, what were you watching? We were the best of 2 poor teams for 60 minutes and missed chances but it was dull for the majority. They were crap and we couldn't break them down.

Fuckin ell mate, what were you watching? We were the best of 2 poor teams for 60 minutes and missed chances but it was dull for the majority. They were crap and we couldn't break them down.
We weren't poor, far from it. We just struggle with the basics when we lose the ball ie long balls, physicality etc

100%

Good to see someone putting a positive spin on things to buck the trend.

We score one of the great chances and it's a different game, and the majority go home happy. Same against Millwall. The problem is that we then fall apart when it doesn't go our way.

Really not sure if serious.

It's taken time but we've finally mustered a preferred starting line up and plan A. Problem is it's weak at the back, and there's an egg timer running until plan A ends. Plan B involves panic subbing on as many forwards as allowed at expense of any balance. We're always weaker in the last 20 and invite more pressure onto our weak defence. Incredibly predictable. And as far as I see, pretty wank approach.

Hallelujah. Some faith restored ❤

Really not sure if serious.

It's taken time but we've finally mustered a preferred starting line up and plan A. Problem is it's weak at the back, and there's an egg timer running until plan A ends. Plan B involves panic subbing on as many forwards as allowed at expense of any balance. We're always weaker in the last 20 and invite more pressure onto our weak defence. Incredibly predictable. And as far as I see, pretty wank approach.
Just watched Rotherham ....running ,pressing , positive balls down channels , running down lost causes ,scoring with headers FROM CORNERS !! passing quickly , a bit like us what seems years ago now..... Just about all our squad are better players..... Slav and his Spanish coaches haven't made it seems to me an iota of difference ???... time will tell but we all know what happens if ( when ) we fail this season.....IN debt Championship also ran's ....??.

I completely agree, I like the guy but for me there is too much work to be done in January to put this right. I hope he gets the tools and time to put it right and that I’m proven wrong, but not a good place to be in if we’re relying on what would probably need to be the best JTW ever (especially after how we handled the summer window).

Clarify how long a ‘long, long time’ is in relation to your post please?

Have to disagree. We were poor today. As disjointed a performance as I can remember.
We totally dominated the first 60 mins, missed several clear chances, felt asleep for their goal and then became shambolic. We were the better team overall and had far more chances than them but the last 30 mins were pathetic.

Ozzy was shite from start to finish can’t pass won’t Shiite and needs three touches
But he never stops running must be ok then
Nail. On. The. Head. Not fast enough to beat a player with pace, not really skilful enough to beat with a trick. Can’t win a one on one, gets shoved aside constantly. I would play Freeman every day ahead of him.

We weren't poor, far from it. We just struggle with the basics when we lose the ball ie long balls, physicality etc

Guess it depends on your definition of poor. In spells we looked neat and carved them open. We did this a lot. We looked good, a lot. Them bits look great on insta. But frequently failing the basics and not having a response to self inflicted goals does undo all that neat stuff. All considered, that's poor. We lost again at home.

We need to be patient with Jokanovic. We play some really good attacking football but are so fragile. His record is good and both Fulham and Watford fans praised him. I dint think we will go up this season but we need to stick with him.

Total bollocks, who gives a fuck how well we've apparently played, we've lost at home to a shit Blackpool side and that is unacceptable

Just want to say that I find the manager’s English is very poor. At times in interviews he is incomprehensible. Therefore I question his ability to motivate our players. Surely they find it difficult to understand him too! Perhaps he should employ a translator.

Back
Top Bottom