Wweerrrrzzzzz money gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

300 million from the prem years

Werrrrzzzzzz it gone Poundland prince

Ill Tell you where it’s gone his back pocket and his bill for his 12 course meal

Sooner this chancer does one the better

I don't think you've grasped how a football club is run !

I don't think you've grasped how a football club is run !

The club has been self funded by the money earned from the premier league now that money has gone this has happened

The prince has been riding on the wave of that, the bloke has put nothing in to this club in comparison to every other club owner

The bloke hit the jackpot and has been able to buy the club using our money we earned i dont get how people dont see this

Sell up take your profit and stick to fantasy football

Even if he has taken money out of the football club which I doubt. He owns the club and can do what he wants with it.

The club has been self funded by the money earned from the premier league now that money has gone this has happened

The prince has been riding on the wave of that, the bloke has put nothing in to this club in comparison to every other club owner

The bloke hit the jackpot and has been able to buy the club using our money we earned i dont get how people dont see this

Sell up take your profit and stick to fantasy football

It’s in an account ready to pay for your lobotomy to me reversed.

If you really must post your boring drivel, why a separate thread when you know there is already a thread dedicated to this topic?

I hope Yusef sends him a legal threatener about the back pocket comment. Remember abject stupidity, as any holder of a fantasy law degree would know, is not a defence.

Back
Top Bottom