Would you turn down a Hecky replacement?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LewishamBlade

Reaction score
In or out, that’s not really my question, just trying to gauge whether as a fan base we’d be happy to get rid of Hecky for a replacement? And if so who?

I personally don’t think he’s up to it when the going gets tough. A 3-3 against them is not good enough. We didn’t even start until it was vs 9 men. He looks tactically inept. Today the reactions were so slow and that’s the tip of the iceberg.

In or out, that’s not really my question, just trying to gauge whether as a fan base we’d be happy to get rid of Hecky for a replacement? And if so who?

I personally don’t think he’s up to it when the going gets tough. A 3-3 against them is not good enough. We didn’t even start until it was vs 9 men. He looks tactically inept. Today the reactions were so slow and that’s the tip of the iceberg.
Great game. Really enjoyed it all. It had everything.

Don't be daft. Hecky isn't perfect but this team has had so so so many interruptions, the last thing this team needs is to start over with a new manager

If we are still struggling to win in another x amount of games yeah. But for now put it down to injuries and also loss of form.

Need to get back to it. Want to see Anel starting. In fact when Robinson is fit enough maybe RND at lb until lowe is fit.

Just need to stop this slide 2 draws and two losses in last 4, 3 of those at home. Needed a late deflected shot today against 9 men to get a draw

Never been a fan since he was first appointed cheap option and never achieved much as a manager.
I given him the benefit of the doubt with what he did last season and the start of this.
Over the last few games the doubts are starting to creep back in, he just doesn't seem to have a plan B and is getting out thought by other managers.

He won't get us up

Does that mean I'm 'Hecky out'?

I don't know. But it probably should, shouldn't it?

Losing in the play offs again isn't good enough

Steve Cooper would be my pick if he becomes available

He’s earned the chance to turn things round d while we’re having a tough time, but he’s got to actually get us some results in the next month.

He’s got to get us promoted, even this level of injuries isn’t an excuse this season.

I thought plan B was bringing on the three subs which brought 2 red cards for them a penalty and a goal for us.

Maybe that was plan C though o_O
Didn't really do much which ever plan it was. Unless your happy with a home point against 9 men against a side that will probably be midtable at best, and will probably now see us out of the top to two night.
But each to their own I guess.

Never been a fan since he was first appointed cheap option and never achieved much as a manager.
I given him the benefit of the doubt with what he did last season and the start of this.
Over the last few games the doubts are starting to creep back in, he just doesn't seem to have a plan B and is getting out thought by other managers.
Prior to the drop off of results there was a lot of arrogance and deludamol on here when really we were good but not that good
Injuries playing a part yes but we were not that good
Did well against poor teams at home but got results away due to poor finishing by our opponents more than convincing performances

Yes we should win EVERY game and play like 70’s Brazil every week , 🙄

We’ve got 2 points from Birmingham, QPR and a 9 man Blackpool at home. It’s poor.

Back
Top Bottom