Would you re-new Season Ticket with Hecky still in charge? Yes? No? Etc?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you renew your season ticket if Hecky is still in charge?

• Yes

Votes: 98 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 39.0%
  • I’d renew even if we were in’t conference and Looby Loo were manager.

Votes: 101 31.0%

• Total voters

Shawy24

Reaction score
Thought we needed another poll. Love polls me. Never tried to do one before.

I’ve seen enough. If he’s still in post I’m spending my money on golf balls.

I only go to meet up with friends and family, its shite at the time being but even in turgid times we have the odd ray of sunshine, so id be there even in the conference

I might not necessarily go to the games but it gives me a legit excuse to get out of the house for a few hours & have a couple of pints.

I live abroad and if I was back home I'd get a season ticket no matter who's in fucking charge. If you're thinking about bailing out because we're shit, maybe Sheffield United isn't for you. For fucks sake, nobody's forcing anybody to go, if you don't want then don't, but stop fucking blarting like a bunch of fuc king entitled babbies.

Looby Loo for me too.
I've only been a blades fan for two weeks but I'm not in it for the glory! 🤑
utb

It's in the blood. Been a journey since 1971. Plus when else would I get quality time with my 20 year old Grandson.

I'm 64 now so you could say coming to the end of my regular Blades so would like us to be established in top division as we were when I started going.

No Blade is in it for the glory or any of that shit, however if the club isn’t giving anywhere near 100% like the fans then they can fuck right off. We’re being took the piss out of.
This is the point for me. See it all the time on here where people say we’d never stand for the bollocks that Chansiri pulls but you know for a fact that some of our fans absolutely would.

Theres standing through the club thick and thin and all that but the prince will 100% overstay his welcome because our fans won’t vote with their feet until it’s too late. The problem is I think the fans are already way too apathetic to kick up the fuss thats required to change something.

I’ll renew. Had a season ticket 20+ years and my lad the last 10.

I used to get angry at stuff going off at the Lane but the older I’ve got, I’ve began to come to the the understanding that when we are doing well, I go for the football, when we aren’t doing well I still go just as much to spend the time with my lad and meet my friends, most of whom I’ve known for years and years.

United will be wank more often than not, I’ve made my peace with it

I won't renew next season if the current owner is still in place. He's had my £400 this season to pay for his inability to control spending/refusal or inability to invest and requirement to balance the books

And that's fair enough, you spent your cash, you're not happy with the product (I get that 100% by the way) and it's entirely up to you if you want to spend the £400 on something that you enjoy 👍

Can I have option: yes I'll renew but not attend till he's gone?
That's the option I'm taking now.

I would re buy my season ticket as i dont want to lose my seat with my brother in row seat behind but i wouldnt bother attending and driving 125 miles to watch them every home game until new team and manager.

I didn't renew my season ticket after the 2003 play off final. I haven't been inside Bramall Lane in more than 20 years.

It could happen to you.

No regrets, attending matches is just something I used to do.

Totally ruined with s 3rd choice… fuck them all

I’ll renew my kids ones cos they’re pretty cheap and it keeps the seats for us if we move back. I’m not buying mine though.

I'm overseas, however I'd probably renew but just not attend untill the team actually showed ongoing bottle and fight.

We've had shit years before, like when we went down under Wilder, and we'll have shit years again, football is like that, although some think we can win all the time and success is second nature, blades fans are realistic, we aren't that sort of club, we want to be be and hopefully we can be one day with a decent owner and team to match, but today we aren't. I will always be a blade and as long as I feel like buying a ticket I will, if other people don't thats up to them

There’s not a cat in hells chance that Hecky is in charge next season that would be suicidal for the club.
Attendance‘s would drop dramatically.
I don’t think I can take a dozen more home games this season of anti football.
I’m not an booer I’ve only booed twice in forty odd years and one was last week.
I never thought I’d say it but If Hecky is still in charge against Liverpool I’m considering giving it a miss.
I am rightfully expecting an announcement tomorrow if it does’nt come then spontaneous combustion
is my only hope.

Back
Top Bottom