Incoming? Willy Caballero

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rangers want to sign goalkeeper Willy Caballero before the transfer deadline on Tuesday evening.

Nizaar Kinsella has shared the major transfer update with Sheffield United also in for the free-agent in the next 48 hours
IBROXNEWS

This type of interest shows we are absolutely fucked and looking at what’s left in the bargain bucket. Abysmal.

Declaring an interest I'm a big fan of his since his many years at Elche - and Pellegrini signed him twice so he must have something.

He is too old, but short-termism is all we have now that we can all see that the goalkeeping options we've been left with are so poor.

He won't be called upon to be diving all over the place during games but his experience may actually organise the ruin which is our defence. He's also a fantastic character which is also a valuable addition. And if and when we concede a penalty I'd fancy him to stop it.

Apart from the fact that he won't come, his signing would be just fine with me.

Declaring an interest I'm a big fan of his since his many years at Elche - and Pellegrini signed him twice so he must have something.

He is too old, but short-termism is all we have now that we can all see that the goalkeeping options we've been left with are so poor.

He won't be called upon to be diving all over the place during games but his experience may actually organise the ruin which is our defence. He's also a fantastic character which is also a valuable addition. And if and when we concede a penalty I'd fancy him to stop it.

Apart from the fact that he won't come, his signing would be just fine with me.
This post:

tenor.gif

I would much rather give verrips a proper chance in the team than some 39 year old has been who has no re-sale value and probably doesn’t care if he makes a mistake

Yes verrips had a shocker against WBA but many goalkeepers will and already have had last season against a Stoke on steroids Barnsley team

Seen we have also been linked with Joel Robles who is another 30+ soft Goalkeeper if we’re going for a European GK arguably verrips has a better recent record as he smashed it up at emmen

I would much rather give verrips a proper chance in the team than some 39 year old has been who has no re-sale value and probably doesn’t care if he makes a mistake

Yes verrips had a shocker against WBA but many goalkeepers will and already have had last season against a Stoke on steroids Barnsley team

Seen we have also been linked with Joel Robles who is another 30+ soft Goalkeeper if we’re going for a European GK arguably verrips has a better recent record as he smashed it up at emmen

Is he under 40?!

We have to offload at least one keeper. I wonder if we may send Verrips back out on loan?

Personally I'd donate Foderingham to a fucking charity shop but we'll likely take the snowflake option and let him go on a free.

Back
Top Bottom