Wilder. You need to apologise to the fans for tonight.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The system isnt working, have you been watching us this season?
I have. The system is fine as is any system as long as the players perform to the best of their abilities.
To blame a system when the players are mainly poor is avoiding the issue. If Wilder blamed a system rather than the players I would be really worried.

Like I said it doesn’t matter who he’s played for, just do your research before you spout shite and yes head of recruitment but does not have the final say
Then if that's the case and Paul Mitchell is Idenifing players and is ignored what's the point of having him
Its not a coincidence that the most successful manager Sir Alex Ferguson never had a recruitment team he had scouts and then went and looked for himself
The trouble is Managers forget where they came from once they get into the Premier league they stop going to watch themselves and hand it to a recruitment team if the recruitment team is not very good and it clearly isn't ( just ask Frank Lampard) then the recruitment is poor which it clearly is Managers should get off their backsides and go and watch they just may find a rough diamond
Take a leaf out of Sir Alex Ferguson's Book

Then if that's the case and Paul Mitchell is Idenifing players and is ignored what's the point of having him
Its not a coincidence that the most successful manager Sir Alex Ferguson never had a recruitment team he had scouts and then went and looked for himself
The trouble is Managers forget where they came from once they get into the Premier league they stop going to watch themselves and hand it to a recruitment team if the recruitment team is not very good and it clearly isn't ( just ask Frank Lampard) then the recruitment is poor which it clearly is Managers should get off their backsides and go and watch they just may find a rough diamond
Take a leaf out of Sir Alex Ferguson's Book
Are you for real , Alex Ferguson was one in a million in a different era and as for getting off his arse he didn’t have to go far to watch the likes of Becks,Giggs,Scholes,Butt,G Nev , P Nev.
Jesus he must have been super human manager of 1st team , manager of all academic sides, global travelling to scout ALL FUTURE PLAYERS on his own no help what so ever , catering manager and program seller
(Sir Alex IMO the 2nd best British manager ever ,who didn’t do it all on his own)

Are you for real , Alex Ferguson was one in a million in a different era and as for getting off his arse he didn’t have to go far to watch the likes of Becks,Giggs,Scholes,Butt,G Nev , P Nev.
Jesus he must have been super human manager of 1st team , manager of all academic sides, global travelling to scout ALL FUTURE PLAYERS on his own no help what so ever , catering manager and program seller
(Sir Alex IMO the 2nd best British manager ever ,who didn’t do it all on his own)
Read it mate he had scouts then would go and LOOK himself Jaap Stam Nemanja Vidic Rudd van Nistelrooy Andrew Kanchelskis Andy Cole do you think he didn't watch those how many players do you want,a different era do me a favour as a manager go and watch it's football something your supposed to love and enjoy Brian Clough,Bob Paisley,Arsene Wenger a one off I don't think so next your going to tell me that the games changed the ball is still round grass is green and the team tries to get the ball into a goal at the other end as for another era how old is Paul Mitchell didn't he grow up in that era

Read it mate he had scouts then would go and LOOK himself Jaap Stam Nemanja Vidic Rudd van Nistelrooy Andrew Kanchelskis Andy Cole do you think he didn't watch those how many players do you want,a different era do me a favour as a manager go and watch it's football something your supposed to love and enjoy Brian Clough,Bob Paisley,Arsene Wenger a one off I don't think so next your going to tell me that the games changed the ball is still round grass is green and the team tries to get the ball into a goal at the other end as for another era how old is Paul Mitchell didn't he grow up in that era
Brian Clough tremendous manager but failed in the end
Bob Paisley inherited a fabulous football squad and did well with them
Arsen Venger good manager but stuck around too long
Listen I’m not a fan of Man U but admire what Ferguson achieved but you are missing the point PM does not have a say in the signings , he advisers , and for all we know and this includes you , some players may get a contract on and some may not but to put all the blame on one person is idiotic

Just to preface this, up to this point I've not criticised you once throughout your tenure, not once. Hell I even earned myself a 30 day ban slating those who did, but anyway.....

It's the 75th minute now, and regardless of what happens, tonight was an absolute disgrace. You surrendered before a ball was even kicked, against a bottom three team, and that is unacceptable.
We're now on 79 minutes and Bogle has just come on, and we're finally trying to attack. But what about the previous 75 minutes of turgid cowardly shite.. What was that about?

Tonight sir you have disgraced this club, disgraced the badge, and disrespected every single person that's previously spent any money watching this club. The line up and tactics tonight were an act of pure cowardice.
You demand 100% effort from your players, then send them out basically fart about with zero direction, bar to hoof it to McBurnie, which is a tactic that's never paid off. Yet we go again with it despite that.
Any fan of any Tean, every commentator will have a view that we will battle 100% whether win, lose or draw. Tonight you set them up to fail, and it's totally unacceptable.
If you've lost your bottle for a fight then fuck off. Tonight you cannot hold your head up as a Blades fan, and you need to issue a public apology for that turgid shite display, or you lose the support of the clappiest clapper there is.
I wouldn't even question it if you walked tonight.

Absolute bollocks

On reflection the op was spot on

Wilder did a Nero. He was playing his fiddle while everything was getting destroyed.
It was the inaction to change things that wrankles.
He had options he could have tried
As the last few games showed we could win without Lundstram and Norwood needing to play

He could have been more pragmatic and embraced a few tweaks but chose to be intransigent

Wilder did a Nero. He was playing his fiddle while everything was getting destroyed.
As the last few games showed we could win without Lundstram and Norwood needing to play

He could have been more pragmatic and embraced a few tweaks but chose to be intransigent
What's this got to do with an animated fish?

Was it intransigence or was it an inability to see what was needed to solve the malaise?
I, like thousands more believed he was the Masiah but no it turned out he was just a naughty boy, who I believe, was well out of his depth.🤿
I enjoyed every minute of his tenure and thank him for that. He was financially well covered in the end., I have no quibble with that, as for what happened during his tenure, recon that balances.
No one can take the resurgence away from us, just wish he hadn't been so intransigent in coming to term with the fact he was floundering.

Back
Top Bottom