Wilder Watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ever had? Unless you saw The Blades in 1889 until the present day then you can't possibly know. Quinn never excelled at top level or got close. Stevens before lockdown was outstanding. Arguably one of the best left wingbacks in the top division. You are letting your friendships influence your judgement. Quinn's performance v. Ipswich when we lost 3-2 against 10 men was one of the worst I've ever seen.
Ouch, I was thinking of that but it was a weird day and he was playing in a back four. Marcus and Darren Bent (I think) were unplayable and they kept isolating him against DB and lobbing it over his head and he was toast. Mental game. 2-0 up I think, they had a man sent off and lost 3-2. Only time I went to Portman road and possibly the best home match atmosphere as they roared back. Pre match a very dear long time servant of there’s had just died and it seemed to spur them on.

However, I love Quinny, it matters not. In the spaceman 5-3-2 he was a baller

Ever had? Unless you saw The Blades in 1889 until the present day then you can't possibly know. Quinn never excelled at top level or got close. Stevens before lockdown was outstanding. Arguably one of the best left wingbacks in the top division. You are letting your friendships influence your judgement. Quinn's performance v. Ipswich when we lost 3-2 against 10 men was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up. Against 10 men. Couldn't believe it. The 'Triple Assault' season. We were gaining steadily on the top two (Portsmouth and Leicester), then lost at Millwall. All seemed good again at Ipswich. Then 20 minutes or so of madness followed and we threw 3 points away. Followed that up with defeats at home to Reading and Norwich and suddenly the top two looked a long way away!

I played at the Hallamshire on Tuesday, it was in brilliant condition. I was talking to the ground staff on the 10th and they said CW is a frequent sight there, I said they need to cut the jibber jabber and put some sand on the greens and let the grass grow a bit.
Saw Fitzy’s younger brother get a mention on the PGA golf coverage earlier.

The best left wing back and crosser of the ball we have ever had, the best local lad since Alan Woodward to play in the first team and probably one of the best Managers we have had over the last 30 years or so.
Chris Hussey, Billy Sharp and Dave Bassett?

I thought this was going to be a thread about Wilder’s watch. He did have a lovely Rolex Submariner “Hulk” and a Rolex Yacht Master. I think he had a wanky Apple Watch as well, but the less said about that the better.

He’s my favourite of the Quinn’s.

think he was also most talented of the Quinn’s we’ve possessed in the past.

The best left wing back and crosser of the ball we have ever had, the best local lad since Alan Woodward to play in the first team and probably one of the best Managers we have had over the last 30 years or so.
Glad to be your straight man.

Massive garden

Wasted pond

Tasteless furs

Lot of crappers though - one for every day of the week. You have to respect that

Back
Top Bottom