CONFIRMED Wilder signs new deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Goes with what I've heard. For the first time in my life I'm sort of ITK.

Basically, Wilder:

Pt1: Likes McCabe
Pt2: (Redacted)
Pt3: Wants to give us at least another year

Basically, Wilder:

We're signing someone called Redacted? Who does he play for?

From a legal perspective maybe, but contracts can be bought out quite easily and compensation paid quite easily.

So if he wanted to go tomorrow, he still can irrespective of if he signed a new deal or not.

Quite simple really, even to a journo.

Errr, two questions:

1. Why do these posts always seem to originate from posters who joined in 2010, and haven’t got over 100 posts?

2. When did anyone last see a Sky news flash that didn’t have the Sky logo on it?

Note* saw your subsequent post.

Used to be active then decided to watch from afar

They mean plenty. I'd be curious how many managers sign contract extensions and then move to a new club within a couple of weeks.

Anyone not finding a positive in this is... well... a long term Blade.
oh right, so if you find this positive news then you're not a long term blade? that makes sense :)

Wanting Wilder for another season at least shows that those who are optimistic clearly aren't long term blades fans :)

1- What exactly has the number of my post got to do with it?

2- How about go and check for yourself, it’s called a screenshot.

Instead of calling me a liar and questioning things, how about you go and do something productive.

See #27

Basically, Wilder:

Not so happy about part 3 :eek:
One year?

As the only information appears to have come via a brief summary from Sky, how can anyone judge what has happened?

The detail will be between the owners and CW, end of. If, amongst discussion about transfer budgets, the owners chose to increase CW's salary can anyone blame him for accepting their offer? Most importantly, if amongst the hazy information that Sky released, CW has finally received a larger transfer budget, surely that's the single most important fact? Hopefully discussions will have cleared the air, everyone will have agreed priorities, and what we've ended up with is a club intent on doing it's best to secure promotion.​

Hopefully good news!

Glass half empty view. Move still on but Club wants to get as much compo as possible.

You're as cynical as I am. Ha ha.

Yes, if he goes the board can't be accused of not trying to keep him - and they get more compo if he does.

It's like that fax machine which has never faltered when popular players are being sold.

Hopefully good news!

Glass half empty view. Move still on but Club wants to get as much compo as possible.
I thought this exact same thing, remembering what Heckingbottom did ! But that’s the miserbale bastards view haha

At least it looks like the owners agreed on something this week

I am confident that CW is a man of his word and this new deal will have been offered on the basis that he doesn't leave us for anyone. I would expect CW to turn down anyone over this coming season.

Really looking forward to see who we buy and how significant this transfer kitty is.

UTB

So if he signs does this mean he’s got the warchest he was after to fire us to the Champions League spots in the next 2 years !!

From a legal perspective maybe, but contracts can be bought out quite easily and compensation paid quite easily.

So if he wanted to go tomorrow, he still can irrespective of if he signed a new deal or not.

I think he means 'They do mean shit'.

I think the one year thing is in light of the boardroom shenanigans.

So basically if that all gets sorted out in the next year, him and Knill can go back to being the next Clough and Taylor? (At Forest...not Derby...)

Warnock would have been hung out big time for the same thing.

Maybe, but Warnock's dalliances were when we had a stable boardroom. This is not the case now. More people will be saying "can you blame him?"

Great, unnecessary dig there. Nice one.
Your point is clearly bollocks then. If he was out of contract he could walk for sod all. He’s under contract, so he can’t. Same for players. So how contracts can mean ‘fuck all’ I’m not too sure. Even as a journo.

Back
Top Bottom