Wilder or SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who’s going to be in a better position

• Sheffield United

Votes: 91 72.2%
  • Chris Wilder

Votes: 35 27.8%

• Total voters
Double edge sword managing the club you live and breathe. You can be forgiven to think that he just couldn't cope when the shit well and truly hit the fan. I honestly think it cracked him up.

Was thinking this the other day, much as I dont like piggy Pearson, he said he couldnt manage the pigs due to his connection to the club and living in the city - it would be too consuming

Think we can see now the logic in that, Wilder was proud as punch stood on the town hall balcony - meant more to him than any other manager standing there

Conversely, when it was going tits up, and he clearly couldnt find the solution, he was affected more than any other

If we get Belssin, and we win the league, he will enjoy the balcony, and feel the pain of defeats - but its just a job

To CW this wasnt a job, it was almost his calling in life, too consuming, it ate him

He couldnt create that degree of separation that has to be there between been a manager and a fan.

Reading his statement today seemed like the old him, I hope his family feel they have got their real Chris back

Sorry but it's always going to be United say in 30 years or so when CW gets his wings, United will still be here at S2 the club has survived major upheavals before and this one is no different.

Am l the only one without a strong opinion that we’ll do really well next season, or crash and burn again?

Without knowing who the new manager is, the playing squad and the budget, l’d have to make a monumental agenda filled guess........

Am l the only one without a strong opinion that we’ll do really well next season, or crash and burn again?

Without knowing who the new manager is, the playing squad and the budget, l’d have to make a monumental agenda filled guess........
If you read the thread there’s only a couple of posts that attempt to predict what we’ll do next season, so my guess is no, you’re not.

Back
Top Bottom