Wilder meeting with Prince.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought he lived in LA.
It's well known he lives in LA, he was in Saudi to watch the boxing. Probably having a few weeks back in is homeland, and would be more convenient for wilder to meet him there (if there was any meeting that had taken place).

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying CW is going out there because that's where PA is atm. PA is out there because?
Gee I wonder why a Saudi prince might have a place in his home city....

Read this. He has a few journalists come over to his place....in Saudi.

Gee I wonder why a Saudi prince might have a place in his home city....

Read this. He has a few journalists come over to his place....in Saudi.

Needs to be getting his priorities right if you ask me

My Dad blames McCabe.

First off he got in bed with the only poor Arab Prince.

But then you follow it beyond that, I don’t think Prince Abdullah was angling for sole control. It’s only when KM pulled a fast one and PA had no choice but to defend himself did he even end up as sole owner.

It does seem from behaviour that came out in the Court case that KM was happy to be joint contributor lower down but still effectively thought he should have maximum say on everything. Then when the hard yards had been done, time to give old Abdullah the Heave Ho yet it didn’t quite pan out that way!

In that sense it’s hard not to feel some sympathy given he didn’t ask to be sole owner, he was put in that spot by KM and his main source of guilt is the fact he’s not rich enough to be a sole owner at this level; something he never asked for in the first place.
And I blame your dad

Has he ever had meetings in Sheffield? From his past social media content, it's either been France, Middle East, London or Geneva.
I think it was the Prince who pulled the pint for Dozy

I certainly don't trust that prince for a start. he will tell Wilder what Wilder wants to hear and promise the world then Ten Bob Prince will go back on his word.

I certainly don't trust that prince for a start. he will tell Wilder what Wilder wants to hear and promise the world then Ten Bob Prince will go back on his word.
Two things from this.
Has the Prince ever promised something like that he’s going to throw the cash around and then not? I can’t recall him pretending he’s loaded and saying he will bankroll us.

Secondly you clearly believe Wilder is a gullible mug.

Flatulent Bob. Can you prove the prince did not promise anything to Wilder? And why do you think Wilder walked away after his first stint as manager? you seem to be in the know. reluctantly Wilder could be gullible. we will see won't we.

Flatulent Bob. Can you prove the prince did not promise anything to Wilder? And why do you think Wilder walked away after his first stint as manager? you seem to be in the know. reluctantly Wilder could be gullible. we will see won't we.
Can I prove something that didn’t happen? No.
What we do know is Wilder was massively backed last time we were here to the detriment of the long term stability of the club.

Why do I think he walked away? Ego, Arrogance and I think he was mentally broken. I actually believe he’s a better version in those respects from last time.

I’ve never suggested I’m in the know.

Will you care to answer my question now?

Can I prove something that didn’t happen? No.
What we do know is Wilder was massively backed last time we were here to the detriment of the long term stability of the club.

Why do I think he walked away? Ego, Arrogance and I think he was mentally broken. I actually believe he’s a better version in those respects from last time.

I’ve never suggested I’m in the know.

Will you care to answer my question now?
He did appear mentally broken last time. He should have taken a break until the end of the season and then come back stronger. Respect for him would not have suffered.

I think he now seems mentally broken. Look at Chris Wilder after the Liverpool at home game (December?) Bubbly, optimistic. Even after the defeat at City (early January?) he was enthusiastic about the coming weeks, the Winter break to get some players back, the transfer window, an opportunity of working with the players.

Now he seems to have aged about 10 years, He looks worn out.

He did appear mentally broken last time. He should have taken a break until the end of the season and then come back stronger. Respect for him would not have suffered.

I think he now seems mentally broken. Look at Chris Wilder after the Liverpool at home game (December?) Bubbly, optimistic. Even after the defeat at City (early January?) he was enthusiastic about the coming weeks, the Winter break to get some players back, the transfer window, an opportunity of working with the players.

Now he seems to have aged about 10 years, He looks worn out.
He’s probably been reading this forum. Some of the miserable fuckers on here would suck the enthusiasm and will to live out of anyone.

Back
Top Bottom