Wilder meeting with Prince.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s the best situation for the prince. He’ll only have a handful of players on big money because the rest will be released. He’ll have the parachute money & a much smaller wage bill unlike last time.

He’ll probably convince Wilder to get 5 loans in & 4/5 free transfers.
Appears negative but l’d say it’s the best scenario yet stated. And most likely.

From what I heard Prince is going to give Old Chris £500,000,000 war chest.
This along with 100 million for ground redevelopment and new training and academy sites.

Think Chelsea!

What do you think the benefit is of flying him halfway across the world, just to lie to him?
It's clearly a strategy session so either side not being straight it just a waste of everyone's time and helps no one.

I don't doubt Wilder may be getting told he can't have everything he may want, or even be told this is what you work with, but that's not quite the same thing as you are framing.
Oi ! He only wants thoughts from people who agree with him you sarcastic whatamacallit……

It’s the best situation for the prince. He’ll only have a handful of players on big money because the rest will be released. He’ll have the parachute money & a much smaller wage bill unlike last time.

He’ll probably convince Wilder to get 5 loans in & 4/5 free transfers.
I think that’s the best we can hope for really.

I reckon Chris is going to be fed a load of bullshit by Princy when they meet.
I don't trust the guy one bit.
I imagine the "bullshit" from Abdul will be along these lines:
"Nah then Chris, I kner ya wanna talk abaht next season, but I'll 'ave to 'ave a root arahnd sofa for some change, t'old lad. Any road, come an' 'ave a ride on me camel..."*

* PA puts on affected Sheffield accent. CW goes all knee trembly.

I imagine the "bullshit" from Abdul will be along these lines:
"Nah then Chris, I kner ya wanna talk abaht next season, but I'll 'ave to 'ave a root arahnd sofa for some change, t'old lad. Any road, come an' 'ave a ride on me camel..."*

* PA puts on affected Sheffield accent. CW goes all knee trembly.

It’s “settee” posh boy……

I think it might be prince not happy and wider getting the scarbrough warning

I find it interesting that people find the Prince as being being the one to blame for our ills after we have had the likes of McCabe and McDonald in charge. None of them got us promoted twice to the premier league or spent 3 seasons in this division. McCabe thought we should actually be lucky to be mid table in league level 3.

After all, Wilder signed much of this garbage and quite frankly a monkey could have done a better job in the past 4 homes games.

If was the prince I would have told him to F@ck off long before now.

I expect to see a lot of good prospects from Middlesboro and Watfords youth teams turn up in the summer...

He wasn't choking at the other clubs he was scouting thier youth set ups..

Agent wilder he's one of our own.

I find it interesting that people find the Prince as being being the one to blame for our ills after we have had the likes of McCabe and McDonald in charge. None of them got us promoted twice to the premier league or spent 3 seasons in this division. McCabe thought we should actually be lucky to be mid table in league level 3.

After all, Wilder signed much of this garbage and quite frankly a monkey could have done a better job in the past 4 homes games.

My Dad blames McCabe.

First off he got in bed with the only poor Arab Prince.

But then you follow it beyond that, I don’t think Prince Abdullah was angling for sole control. It’s only when KM pulled a fast one and PA had no choice but to defend himself did he even end up as sole owner.

It does seem from behaviour that came out in the Court case that KM was happy to be joint contributor lower down but still effectively thought he should have maximum say on everything. Then when the hard yards had been done, time to give old Abdullah the Heave Ho yet it didn’t quite pan out that way!

In that sense it’s hard not to feel some sympathy given he didn’t ask to be sole owner, he was put in that spot by KM and his main source of guilt is the fact he’s not rich enough to be a sole owner at this level; something he never asked for in the first place.

What, you thinking there could be potential investors at this meeting?

Or that CW is going to get the Khashoggi treatment for bringing shame on the house of Saud?
Baltic is notorious for just winding folk up on here by merely suggesting he knows something when he doesn't.
He admitted all this previously, he's just making up a potential narrative and then laughing if it comes true as he's then considered ITK.

Baltic is notorious for just winding folk up on here by merely suggesting he knows something when he doesn't.
He admitted all this previously, he's just making up a potential narrative and then laughing if it comes true as he's then considered ITK.
Could BB have a point though?

On the Riyadh thing Bob, putting 2 + 2 together and getting 7, I wonder if this has anything to do with CW mentioning more things to be announced in the next two to three weeks? This was mentioned in the article that also mentioned the training ground announcement and so came across as extra to the Land purchase

Just clinging on to anything that might be considered good news after the disaster of a season

Could BB have a point though?

On the Riyadh thing Bob, putting 2 + 2 together and getting 7, I wonder if this has anything to do with CW mentioning more things to be announced in the next two to three weeks? This was mentioned in the article that also mentioned the training ground announcement and so came across as extra to the Land purchase

Just clinging on to anything that might be considered good news after the disaster of a season
He generally does, he's weaves a logical narrative, puts it out there and sits back waiting for the DMs asking him what he knows. There's no point him putting anything out that too mental as no one would bite.
So, of course it's possible, but why now? I think it's much more likely Wilder is going over to plan the strategy for next year, and they normally do that in Saudi.

He is the one to blame for our ills, it's just that simple. You can argue that there's not much he could've done about it, but his decisions at the top and his lack of funds are the story of this season.

As owner, it's your job to fund the club. He hasn't done to the level required, and we're shit as a result.

Please expand.

It's quite well documented that PA has sought investment from parties in his homeland. My feeling is any investment or takeover would come from the Middle East.

It's also significant in a way that this meeting isn't taking place in Sheffield/The UK. PA afraid to face the music?

Back
Top Bottom