Wilder meeting with Prince.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I reckon Chris is going to be fed a load of bullshit by Princy when they meet.
I don't trust the guy one bit.
I don't think you can kid Wilder that easy . He is in a position where he can walk if he feels let down by the Prince better for him to do that in plenty of time for a new coach to come in.
Really the last thing he wants is to be in control with no support and he would I think go rather than be part of the blame if it goes pear shaped again.
Gets support he stays otherwise he would be a fool! .

It’s the best situation for the prince. He’ll only have a handful of players on big money because the rest will be released. He’ll have the parachute money & a much smaller wage bill unlike last time.

He’ll probably convince Wilder to get 5 loans in & 4/5 free transfers.

It’s the best situation for the prince. He’ll only have a handful of players on big money because the rest will be released. He’ll have the parachute money & a much smaller wage bill unlike last time.

He’ll probably convince Wilder to get 5 loans in & 4/5 free transfers.
How else we building a squad with £0

Considering he died when he was Northampton manager and didn't have the premier league rub that must have been a very cool moment even if he isn't a big fan of his music

What do you think the benefit is of flying him halfway across the world, just to lie to him?
It's clearly a strategy session so either side not being straight it just a waste of everyone's time and helps no one.

I don't doubt Wilder may be getting told he can't have everything he may want, or even be told this is what you work with, but that's not quite the same thing as you are framing.

What do you think the benefit is of flying him halfway across the world, just to lie to him?
It's clearly a strategy session so either side not being straight it just a waste of everyone's time and helps no one.

I don't doubt Wilder may be getting told he can't have everything he may want, or even be told this is what you work with, but that's not quite the same thing as you are framing.
Is it really half way round the world though? I'd say under a quarter (unless it's LA)

Precisely. Bar a very strange set of events, the Prince will be here next season. It remains to be seen whether Wilder will as well, but I strongly believe he will be. The few days Chris has in Riyadh are basically setting up the start of next year, and longer term strategy. I imagine items on the agenda will be: Scouting/Recruitment Model, Fitness /Injury Review, Existing squad contract update and planning, Recruitment Budget for next season.

Given how badly things have gone this year in lots of respects, and the player contract situation we've got almost a clean piece of paper in terms of next season - both the Prince and CW should be excited in shaping a view as to what it will look like.

There and back, if we're being picky.
Still wouldn't be half way round the world. It would be under a quarter of the way round the world, and back.

Anyway, how far it is isn't important. More pressing is whether Wilder will be able to get a pint over there.

Still wouldn't be half way round the world. It would be under a quarter of the way round the world, and back.

Anyway, how far it is isn't important. More pressing is whether Wilder will be able to get a pint over there.
200w (1).gif

Princey to Chris 'fraid there's no new money for STW' Chris ok I'm off again then! .... can't see this taking 5 days?!

Probably deal him the same hand as he's always done. Sell, then loans, and frees, can't see Wilder putting up an argument, there's no were else to run.

Back
Top Bottom