why boo our new signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You're clearly not fond of being made to watch Big Brother with Rylan Clark screeching down the telly. Now that's hell. Luckily it finished the other night.

Luckily for me, she hates Big Brother as much as I do, so I dodged the bullet there! The only way Rylan Clark screeching could be a good thing would be if he was being mauled by a Lion. That'd be a TV show I'd watch.

Luckily for me, she hates Big Brother as much as I do, so I dodged the bullet there! The only way Rylan Clark screeching could be a good thing would be if he was being mauled by a Lion. That'd be a TV show I'd watch.

Not quite a lion, but this was in the news this week..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...o-attacking-woman-at-china-wildlife-park.html

Can't decide who's more idiotic, the woman for getting out of the car in a safari park, or the second woman who chased after the tiger, assumedly to politely ask it to return her friend, only to also end up on the a la carte menu.

Not quite a lion, but this was in the news this week..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...o-attacking-woman-at-china-wildlife-park.html

Can't decide who's more idiotic, the woman for getting out of the car in a safari park, or the second woman who chased after the tiger, assumedly to politely ask it to return her friend, only to also end up on the a la carte menu.

I think you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to do either!

Big Brother would be infinitely more watchable if some dangerous animals were let loose in there.

Day 1 - Jason is in the garden telling the gathered Bellenderati about his sexual conquests on the "outside". Suddenly, a Grizzly Bear comes crashing through the fence, eviscerating Jason and waving his innards about like some sort of trophy.

I think you'd have to be a special kind of stupid to do either!

Big Brother would be infinitely more watchable if some dangerous animals were let loose in there.

Day 1 - Jason is in the garden telling the gathered Bellenderati about his sexual conquests on the "outside". Suddenly, a Grizzly Bear comes crashing through the fence, eviscerating Jason and waving his innards about like some sort of trophy.
When you laugh out loud and everybody's eyes tilt slightly upwards at you.

Back
Top Bottom