Who's going to the match on monday at

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You knows it :)

+ Foxy and the Chuckle Brothers (Keenzy & The One)

Not me.

Suppose TV is a poor excuse but find it hard to justify on a Monday especially when work means it's hard to get camped in Barnsley beforehand for a few beers.

Huge shame because it is going to look very embarrassing on TV and Morgan in particluar deserved the support of 6k Blades as per the followings on the last two visits.

Has to be said that the show of strength in last two seasons at Oakwell have made me very proud. In fact when Sharp scored that winner in front of us, it is very high up on the list of great moments, certainly in away league games outside of Hillsborough.

Nope, for several reasons main one being cant be bothered :(

Wot Rachy says!

My point of view is that it's a shame to miss one as close as Barnsley.

Looking at the Bristol and Plymouth tickets however, I have decided that I'm not going to the latter.

It's all a judgement of whether you think you're going to get value for money... and a 10 hour round trip with the expense of an overnight stay and £25 ticket is pushing it a bit hard at the moment.

As much as I hate SKY for ruining football, I am having to bow down to their service on monday. At least I can leave the pub when we lose without the gloating inbreds in my face.

My point of view is that it's a shame to miss one as close as Barnsley.

Looking at the Bristol and Plymouth tickets however, I have decided that I'm not going to the latter.

It's all a judgement of whether you think you're going to get value for money... and a 10 hour round trip with the expense of an overnight stay and £25 ticket is pushing it a bit hard at the moment.

It's not close for me though, which is why I havent even been bothered to come to home matches, if it was round the corner I would probably suffer it.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold? Radio Sheff said it was 1,100 before the Newcastle game.

I wont be there this year. I'm back at Uni on Monday, so can't make it.

Got mine today dont care who's in charge gonna watch the blades this run can't last forever ...hopefully!

I'm takin half day and travelling up from Norwich. Be a shite journey home if we lose but i'll be there supportin the shirt regardless.

Fair play to those who are going. Devastated to miss what, on a Saturday, would've been a belter - evil atmosphere, big following, 'home' game for Coops. Glad Morgan's booking has fucked it for murdoch like he's done for me. Fingers crossed that they show it as well as/instead of the liverpool game at center parcs!

We were going until they moved it to a Monday night.

Can't take my daughter on a school night to an away game.

Less than half of you then ! Pity I was hoping to buy Tony Agana (Tone) a beer.

As with many I wouldn't normally miss Barnsley away but I will be this time.

It's a combination of being skint, the potential night out costing me about £40 - £50 by the time it's done instead of £20 in a pub somewhere and finally the fact that in all likelihood we'll play poorly, use players out of position or with little cohesion and get beaten by another poor team.

Hope I'm wrong and I regret being sat in the boozer.

I can't make it :-( I wouldn't make coach in time after travelling home from work, and there's no way I'm driving there!!

Back
Top Bottom