Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In 1989/90 season Harold Wilkinson at Leeds was the only manager in the division that season that made sure one of his players would unsettle Tracey whenever he was about to take a kick because he was aware of Tracey's accurate kicking being one of our main factors in setting up goal chances. Was surprised no other manager used the same tactics.
Harold!

🤣

Sheffield Star. April 8th, 2023

Headline: Silent in football fact error shocker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408-162857_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230408-162857_Google.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 13

Good.

Glad we’ve got under his skin. Had it far too easily. Hardly any injuries for one.

For all the love in for them, the main difference is when they took 12 points from 6 games in October time and we took 3 because we’d got up to 13 players out in an unprecedented injury spell.

So personally whilst they’ve done well, I don’t cede to them.

I look forward to JLT wanging the ball in like a fucking medieval catapult every time the ball goes out of play in their half. I look forward to McBurnie, Ahmedhodzic and Egan shithousing and roughing up the keeper and making him feel uncomfortable. Yes, they will feel irked getting spanked by 5 but in truth, they were lucky it wasn’t 7 or 8. Only good fortune in the first throw missing everyone stopped that being a goal, then Harewood-Bellis sticking a leg out to prevent a further goal kept the score from being truly embarrassing.

So yes, he can fixate on his own little redemption arc as much as he likes but, despite others not following our lead, we proved that when push comes to shove, their dainty defence doesn’t like it up ‘em.

I think with Baldock and Bogle in there, we’ll have pace for the counter attack as well, which was lacking last time around.

Go on Hecky give him more of the same!
Officially Burnley are the best ever Championship team, in winning promotion so quickly -congratulations, but what does that make the team that thrashed the greatest team 5 2 with half a squad injured 😁

Vincent Kompany will be looking for the best ever birthday present on Monday... REVENGE !!!
If all our lads turn up on the day and we play with the energy we did against Spurs we need fear no one in this league.
We are well capable of substituting that birthday cake he is expecting for a greasy chip butty rammed down his throat.
COYRAWW !!!

I'm not sure McAtee fits into the way we'll likely have to play if we get to the EPL. I doubt we'll be playing with 3 attacking players.

I also don't think he's good enough and would probably benefit from playing every game for a top Championship club which plays to his strengths. He's played for us which has made him develop his defensive side but I suspect Pep would like to see him given free reign to his attacking talents. He needs to be a lot better with his decision making to play at a higher level.

I reckon Doyle might be a loan again, simply given the massive strides he's made in the last few games. Given he's displaced Norwood, I reckon we'd be a likely destination but I kind of suspect Pep would want to challenge him in another way. But that challenge, I guess, could be in a struggling top flight team.
“A struggling top flight team” .....us ?

What’s that shite they’re dancing about to? Get some fucking Metallica, AC/DC or Maiden on, you fucking fannies. Some Motörhead. Some Slayer. Something with a bit of oomph.
Looks like Dempsey’s coach trip to Cleethorpes

That video on the coach is very concerning. At least eight of them are not only very drunk but are not wearing seat belts. The Bobby's should round the lot of them up on Monday morning and keep them in custody for the permitted 24 hours whilst the potential offense is thoroughly investigated.

That video on the coach is very concerning. At least eight of them are not only very drunk but are not wearing seat belts. The Bobby's should round the lot of them up on Monday morning and keep them in custody for the permitted 24 hours whilst the potential offense is thoroughly investigated.
They are about to get balls deep in each other

Tonight's a free hit isn't it, VK has had our name pinned on the wall since we stuffed them so they'll have a go, which will leave us space..

Win the home games and tonight won't matter.. But I think we can still win it 😂

Gonna be a tough game, I think the way Kompany reacted to the defeat at our place tells all you need to know that they’ll be wanting to get payback, also the 100pts and the title.

All things said and done things could be worse.

We could be in Burnleys shoes getting relegated with more leveraged debt than actual assets owned...
They have plenty of assets to sell though and even when they're gone the squad will still be strong.

Back
Top Bottom