Who will replace ched??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladeboy96

Reaction score
It might be a bit early, but I think we really need to start considering and looking around for who can replace Evans, for the remaining games and next season WHEN we're in the championship. Who could take his place though?

I reckon we give Hoskins a starting role in all our remaining games, a trial for next season, if he/brighton agree? need a few signings next season IMO.
UTB FTO

If Hoskins is fit,it has to be him,imo. Nippy,eye for goal and great movement off the ball

Its hard & brutal and it REALLy is to early to contemplate this but we MUST. If we are to secure promotion.
For me i would have Hoskins to start alongside Cresswell.

We need two who can get 35 between them. I think DW needs to look for a pair who can work together like Bassett did.

We should probably invest in a decent scout and start looking not only in this country but maybe more further a field like Europe

Surely the scouts will have had their eye out for a replacement for Evans as he was most likely to leave for another club at the end of the season.

Surely the scouts will have had their eye out for a replacement for Evans as he was most likely to leave for another club at the end of the season.

The question is do we as a club prepare for things?

The club has to be prepared. He could've done a hamstring in training or had his leg broken with a bad tackle or any other such thing which would've meant we would be without him for a long time. The only thing that's different is that we at least had a bit of an idea it could happen. I'm fucking gutted but we have to move on. There's a game tomorrow and I would've thought a guy as canny as we've seen Wilson to be will have been planning for this for all of these 2 weeks. I hope I'm right.

Hoskins to start with Porter is my guess assuming they're fit.

COYRAWW!

Bobs the obvious choice.

A QuickFire hat trick should calm the nerves and put the Piggy's in there place...

Sure it can't be a coincidence that Porter's been getting match action in the last few games. Expect him to partner Cressy if Cressy is fit

just want to go up this season take things in the summer.

Hoskins hasn't been a great success so far, but it can be argued that he's a poacher and that role has been taken by Evans so far. If we create the chances for him I have high hopes he's going to take them. Porter and Cresswell would be a backwards step imo.

Hoskins hasn't been a great success so far, but it can be argued that he's a poacher and that role has been taken by Evans so far. If we create the chances for him I have high hopes he's going to take them. Porter and Cresswell would be a backwards step imo.
I think Hoskins has been a success for the time he has been given.

I do not like Coppinger. Very overrated.

He's a winger, not a prolific scorer. Clarke doesn't score nearly enough either. Can't agree with either of those suggestions.

Luckily we have, at last, a very good manager. He'll know who he wants.

Today, it should be Porter and Hoskins.

Back
Top Bottom