WHO SHOULD GO IN JANUARY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you receive an offer of £10-15m you sell Berge & you can replace him - he is replaceable despite what people seem to believe

Fleck & Stevens can go if you can get any money as they’ll go for free in the summer anyway.

You might be able to replace Berge for £10-15m, but we know from the Summer that the Prince was only willing to allow about £4-5m of £20m to be put back into the budget for a replacement (Ismael Kone).

If we only received £10-15m then I doubt we'd get much more than £3-4m to spend on a replacement.
You can't replace Berge for that.

Neither Jebbo nor Osula are ready to clinch us an auto spot.
Nor will Brewster be ready to do so until it's too late (if ever).
we thought Agana wasnt good enough at first
both could surprise webster will be back
plus we got 3 v coventry from other parts of the team an essential to going up

I'm wondering why anybody would want to shift on 2 players with experience of promotion to the Premier league that still have a part to play.

IF we move anyone on it'll be Khadra if that's what he wants, but I still think he has a part to play even if it's a small one
I agree with both your points.

Moving on experienced players who could have maybe small, but significant, parts to play in the run in is not the best policy. Finding players who could handle the Premier League to replace them would not be easy and would be very expensive. There would be no time to integrate them into the system once signed.

In order to get the best out of Khadra he needs to be played as a right winger putting his excellent crosses in, rather like Benson at Burnley. Unfortunately for him our system is different from Burnley`s. It would perhaps be best to end his loan if possible and get an experienced loan striker.

I vote nobody. Hecky said keep the squad together.

I don't get what all this player bashing is all about recently, we're second from top, we should be supporting the whole team, not constantly trying to pick holes and call out weak links.

It's toxic on here at the minute.
But there's a limited number of squad places and loan signings. So if we want to strengthen, someone is going to have to be moved out.

It's not "who is most shit", more a case of "whose loss would be least damaging"

Based on contribution of late I would let Fleck go. Khadra also unless he bucks his ideas up. Replacements would be needed of course so time to check the sofa for loose change.

At no point have I ever said that Berge is worth £35m, neither have I said that he is better than Ndiaye (because he isn't), but we need more than one player to get promoted and our current team (which includes Berge) is 8 points clear of 3rd. Therefore I would suggest that we shouldn't be getting rid of any of our main players, but instead adding players in order to grasp this opportunity.

Unfortunately I see neither of these players staying at the lane for longer than this season. Illiman will surely go on to great things and Sander will play for a team higher in the food chain than us..... the plus side of Illiman leaving is that hopefully you and your obsession will follow him, and I won't have to read your toxic shit on every thread.
For the record I've never said Berge is a crap player, just post what I see in games.

Not obsessed with Iliman either, could say your obsessed with the south sea and Farage?

Anyone an idea of how much it would cost to get Gyokeres in from Coventry. Personally I've no real idea, but guessed at £5m or is that no where near.
It would be a real a coup to bring the leagues top goal scorer to the lane.

Think you've missed a number off the front of your guess. 24 year old international strikers in peak form only go for five million on old copies of Football Manager in the CeX bargain bin

I know Coventry wouldn't want to sell, but financially could they afford to turn down a decent offer for him.

It would be absolutely insane for them to sell in this window while they still have a very realistic chance of playoffs and promotion. His value is not going to depreciate in the next six months barring an extremely serious injury

Best case scenario for January would be nobody leaving at all for me. Summer is a different story. Big changes then.

Keep them all unless we have to sell to buy. As said above, with a heavy heart, Stevens and Flecky would be the ones.
Would they want to go though?. I would imagine that they are on a contract that doubles if the club gets promoted plus a bonus. Probably need a big payoff from our side to tempt them to go.

I think there’s three PL teams after him in January
if theres 3 premier league teams in for gyorkeres he will go in january if 2 of them are forest and villa which they could be with locations close to coventry them surridge and cam archer could both be available on loan i would take either one of those 2 weve no chance of getting gyorkeres him nidaye and rodriguez are the best 3 strikers in the championship oops forgot pukki make it the best 4

if theres 3 premier league teams in for gyorkeres he will go in january if 2 of them are forest and villa which they could be with locations close to coventry them surridge and cam archer could both be available on loan i would take either one of those 2 weve no chance of getting gyorkeres him nidaye and rodriguez are the best 3 strikers in the championship oops forgot pukki make it the best 4
Fulham, Wolves and Everton I’d heard

Apart from that goal I thought he was average. As I did regarding Terry Garbett.

My God! Where did you get him from. So average (or was he rubbish) totally forgot about him! Can anyone (without cheating) spot the great (average) man?

sheffield-united-squad-for-the-197576-season-back-row-l-r-steve-goulding-G7KNJC.jpg

If someone HAS to go then it's Sander Berge.
Why? What is this obsession with wanting to get rid of our best players? 😂. Let me guess, you were firmly in the “swap him for Newcastle’s 3rd choice keeper” camp? Dear me we have some odd “fans” 😂

If someone HAS to go then trim the dead wood. Stevens for example. Or if you want a controversial take, Jebbo as he has done absolutely nothing to imply he’s capable of playing at this level. Dined out in a tap in for the last 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom