Who do you want to stay up and why? Poll.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who do you want to stay up?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 28 13.8%
  • Watford

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 56 27.6%

• Total voters
It's a football forum we discuss things like this :) . Some people have given excellent reasons, I particularly liked the one where the Groundsman can get them away tickets!

Fair enough! I'm not criticising you mate for putting the poll up there - I'm just saying for me it's irrelevant, not that your post is irrelevant, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Don't get the "Villa will do well next season", for the same reason that it's more or less accepted that Leeds will be a force again now they're back in the Prem. Don't get it at all.
Completely agree.

I'd be happy for Villa to stop up as I actually think that Watford have got better and stronger players and IF they get the right manager they will capable of causing us far more problems than Villa.

Even if Villa do stay up they could still lose Grealish, and if they do they'll be absolutely screwed.

Watford, because I detest the other two. Everything about Villa is just absolutely foul; players, manager and fans. And Bournemouth have had their cheating, financial doping swept under the carpet for years.

But sadly, it will be Villa. West Ham are out of it, so will leisurely spread their arsecheeks and even if Watford do pull something off against Arsenal (which they wont), it wont matter.

Prediction: Villa to be 2 or 3 up at half time.

Happy to see any of the fuckers go down. Just a shame about West Ham. One point less and they'd have been in the mix too. Moyes may have saved them but there's a very fine line between success and failure.

I'm guessing Watford will go down as they will be on a total downer at the moment. Fancy Villa and Bournemouth to both get something from their games, with Villa surviving.
Yeah this.

If Watford stay up, they are probably is on for relegation next year.

If Bournemouth stay up, then equally they aren't likely to progress, although I do expect them to be better when not related by injuries.

If Villa stay up, especially if it's by a single point, I'm gonna be like...

tenor.gif

Either way it is lovely to be so far clear it's not even a concern for us. That hasn't been the case for us before in the PL.

Think i'd like to see Watford stay up by beating the Arse, meaning we finish at least 9th. Other than that i don't really care, I only ever look for one team :)

Watford to go down because they're on their fifteenth manager of the season.

Villa, because they're obnoxious - especially Grealish

Bournemouth, because we might have a punt at Ramsdale and/or Brookes.

Can we have an option to send all the buggers down?!?

Don’t get this narrative that villa will be better than us if they stay up.

There miles off us.
They spent a ton in summer and are probably worse than they were last season.

Didn't realise how much I.wanted villa to go down until they won the other night and I felt like I'd been violated

Villa by a goal/point

Agreed.

There is a certain interest in seeing how things pan out should Villa stay up by a single point or on goal difference.

Back on that infamous day in June, the incident in our match at Villa Park was completely fobbed off in a way that it is difficult to believe would have been the case had one of the 'fancied' clubs been involved. For that reason, I'd quite like to see that whole incident come back under the spotlight and for some difficult questions to be asked.

The statement that was put out by Hawkeye was noticeably equivocal. When they said that all of the camera angles had been 'occluded', I've no doubt that, as far as the statement went, it was indeed true. What the statement didn't go on to state, and no further questions were asked, is how all of the angles were occluded?

Of course, since the incident, a number of former officials who were involved in the testing of the system, have said that it is impossible to occlude the Hawkeye system - even with a pile up of bodies on the goal line. The suspicion remains, therefore, that it simply wasn't switched on in the first half. Not switching the system on would, of course, have the effect of 'occluding' all of the camera angles and Hawkeye's statement, as limited as it is, was not technically inaccurate.

SUFC have been fobbed off over the Villa Park incident, and it has been noticeable from a couple of comments that Wilder has made in passing in his pre-match pressers, that the club are pursuing the point behind the scenes - and are still being fobbed off. For instance, in the press conference on Friday, the Gaffer made reference to the fact that "we still haven't been given the photos" when touching on the Villa incident. Clearly we've been asking.

For that reason, I'd like to see Villa stay up and for a furore to kick off which might at least lead to the truth of the error rather than the evasive flannel that the authorities came up with.

Anyone but Villa but Bornmuff ideally, although Villa staying up by a goal could be an interesting post season watch

Back
Top Bottom