Who do you want to stay up and why? Poll.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who do you want to stay up?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 28 13.8%
  • Watford

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 56 27.6%

• Total voters

Tony Currie

Reaction score
Who do you want to stay up and why? Watford, Aston Villa or Bournemouth?

Either Watford or Bournemouth cos they'll most likely be poor again next season.

I'll say Watford, cos of Bournemouth's shithousing tactics at the Lane.

Sadly, I'm sure Villa will stay up though, whereupon their chairman will sanction another huge spending spree. I expect them to do quite well next season.

I think Villa and Bournemouth have the bigger backing so I'd have to go for Watford. Bournemouth have also had a bit of an injury crisis this year. The Watford squad is ageing and needs major surgery. It would be pretty satisfying to see moneybags Villa go down after their manager's comments re the ghost goal.

Villa purely on away match travel for my lad who follows us all over. I just do the overseas correspondent part. Plus away fans to BDTBL whenever that may be.😎

We have to pray that Watford stay up.
They'll be the only PL club with owners as poor as ours.
So hopefully we can finish above them next term.
If Villa stay up they will finish above us.
So , apart from Watford , who'll finish below us next term ?
Maybe Brighton , Palace & WetSham ?

Gone for Watford. I can see them being poor next season and I don't like the other two.

Watford . At least they tried to play some form of football when they came to the Lane.

I hope Bournemouth go down simply because of their shithousery.
If Villa stay up, I see them more of a threat to us in the transfer market.

Villa ... relegate all southern teams for me! as theire from a different overpriveleged planet!

Bournemouth-my brother knows the groundsman,who got us both tickets in the away end for first game this year with the great ending.
Also was a groundsman for the day for the Liverpool game which was a great experience

Gone for Watford. Just think it'd be banter seeing villa so a total Fulham.. might also change people's thought process that you need to spend millions just to survive in the big bad premier League.

Who do you want to stay up and why? Watford, Aston Villa or Bournemouth?

Bournmouth, but with a heavy heart

Watford deserve to go down for the crazy decision to sack their manager again, seemingly to save a few quid, which is disgusting.

Villa just deserve it

Bournmouth are a joke of a club, but just win.

TBH - I don't care

Reactions: Dkc

I guess the theory is that the players they got last season might be better after the experience?
Though spending another £100m plus could see an exact repeat of this season again? Who knows, I don’t see Smith surviving to pre season regardless, so will totally depend on who they get it in from the continent.
Being the big/massive club I’m sure they have the ego to think they need a big name manager next.
Of the three, Bournemouth to survive as I see them struggling again.

Whoever we think I the favourite is to finish below us

Watford or Bournemouth. Both look like cannon fodder for next season

If Villa stay up, they will spunk anither 150 mill, plus what they get for Grealish, up the wall. Sooner or later, that kind of cash works

I want Villa to go down. Last season they spent way beyond their means and would have been hit by FFP if they hadn't have been promoted. This season they've spent huge again. I'd have liked to have seen them go down and be hit by a points deduction and transfer embargo.

Sadly it'll be Watford as their board have already thrown in the towel when they weren't even in the drop zone.

Happy to see any of the fuckers go down. Just a shame about West Ham. One point less and they'd have been in the mix too. Moyes may have saved them but there's a very fine line between success and failure.

I'm guessing Watford will go down as they will be on a total downer at the moment. Fancy Villa and Bournemouth to both get something from their games, with Villa surviving.

Villa to go down purely due to the goalie knowing it was a goal and smirking when he knew it wasn't going to be given

I think Watford may well beat Arse.

Arse thinking of Cup Final, Watford playing for their EPL lives

Watford as the other 2 will try and buy there way out of trouble next season.

I honestly couldn't give a monkey's and I can't understand why anyone else would give a monkey's either? The only thought that crosses my mind is, "which one of these would be easiest to beat next season if they stayed up". And we've absolutely no idea about that either. Then again, I'm not normal I suppose because I don't "love" or "hate" other football teams. I love Sheff Utd - after that I really couldn't give a flying f... about any other team, whether they are up, or down, or backwards or sideways. Sorry I couldn't take your poll - I think it's irrelevant.

I honestly couldn't give a monkey's and I can't understand why anyone else would give a monkey's either? The only thought that crosses my mind is, "which one of these would be easiest to beat next season if they stayed up". And we've absolutely no idea about that either. Then again, I'm not normal I suppose because I don't "love" or "hate" other football teams. I love Sheff Utd - after that I really couldn't give a flying f... about any other team, whether they are up, or down, or backwards or sideways. Sorry I couldn't take your poll - I think it's irrelevant.

It's a football forum we discuss things like this :) . Some people have given excellent reasons, I particularly liked the one where the Groundsman can get them away tickets!

Watford to stay up, villa down cos it impossible to like a club from Birmingham!
Bournemouth to drop, so we can rape them for a couple of players.

Back
Top Bottom