Who do you want to go up and who do you want to go down?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Up: Forest
Brentford
Preston

Down: Norwich
West Ham
Bournemouth

It's been said before but the hatred for Leeds is a generational thing.

Nobody under the age of 30 cares about 'dirty' Leeds and Don bloody Revie.
Whether you hate them or not them being inntge top division with us takes away any real chance we have of becoming as big as them

West Ham
newcastle
villa

in that order with west ham religated on goal differnce

Not what I think but what I would like:

DOWN - Norwich, West Ham & Villa
UP - WBA, Fulham & Brentford
Good, because you’re actually answering the OP’s question.

From the realistic options (which I’m interpreting as any club below 9th, as that’s where there is a convenient points gap)

Arsenal, West Ham Villa. Because seeing bigger teams going down is always more dramatic.

Going up - Brentford Fulham and QPR. Because I live in west London.

Obviously they’re not who I think will go down or up.

Down : West Ham; Norwich; Palace

Up: Leeds, WBA, Preston

Can't see why the love for Forest. My 3rd hated team behind the pigs and Bahnsley - or Bahnsley South and Bahnsley Central. Hate Forest with a passion. Fucking entitled wankers. Only bettered by pig fans for delusions of grandeur.

I would like us to go up to 4th and Wendy to go down to 24th...

Norwich, Villa and West Ham to go down, thought this would be the common want.

Brentford, Fulham and Forest up.

Don't want Leeds, I have enough of the fawning over mythical Bielsa as it is, but if they went up...Christ, he'll have proven to everyone he is indeed the best coach in world football :confused::confused::confused::confused:

My selections are based purely on what I think is best for United.

Down:
Norwich - They're gone pointless not putting them on the list
West Ham - If they stay up they will probably get their act together and compete with United
Villa - Same as West Ham, they'll have a big budget and probably progress over the next few years

Up:
West Brom - Realistically they will go up and need them to keep winning to stop Leeds going up
Brentford - A good chance they would struggle if they came up
Preston - Again probably struggle if they came up

Leeds being promoted wouldn't be good for United at all, it's only going to help us if we are the only Yorkshire Premier League club.

Down
Norwich - because they are going down anyway.
Villa - because they were irrationally smug about expecting to finish higher than us despite us shitting on them both in terms of league points and just the seven goals. Then the not 'doing a Fulham' despite blatantly 'doing a Fulham' and Stan Collymore tipping them to finish higher for no reason other than he used to play for them and then his pathetic admission he got us wrong by weirdly working in that we weren't the best promoted wide because his Forest, well before teams were awash with cash, finished 3rd. Oh and Jack Grealish being such a pansy.
West Ham - because it would be funny to see the tax payer stadium hosting Championship matches and David Moyes' that's what I do, I win. And then not winning. Lots.

Up
West Brom - because they are coming up, have Robbo playing for them and are ok as a club despite Megson.
Preston - decent club and it would be good for them to enjoy a promotion and Alex Neil is a decent manager. No heirs and graces from them.
Bristol City - next biggest team to not get promoted, would be good to see a different face, like Preston.

Not Leeds because it would be good to see them fall apart again. Fulham would offer a London location, may spend big and get away with it this time. Forest, I don't usually mind, but Collymore's big head has put me right off. And Brentford I wouldn't mind but just fed up of hearing about their fucking model! Plus we night pinch the odd player of those.

Back
Top Bottom