Which poster would you like to join the board ? Hypothetically of course.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tony Soprano

…to offer the Prince and Berttis out halfway though a board meeting

I’d honestly much rather we get a few people off this forum, mainly the shoutbox crew, and get them on a livestream, talking about the Blades, so we can all watch and laugh.

It’d be like watching a bunch of cretins play Countdown, arguing about how to spell ‘the’, then bragging because they got a five letter word and got within 73 on the numbers round.

🙄

Do you get free fatty battys and none real ale carlsberg export? ?

You can raise the request with HR and occupational health, list it as medical needs for the workplace.

You need to bring your own chair to board meetings though, we sold the last few and Brewster's just nicked the stool for his flat, says he needs sumat to sit on to do his gaming.

What with all the goings on at bdtbl regarding Berge potentially going to a relegation rival and how we all agree that would be madness which poster would you like to see on the board having a word in PAs earhole ?
There isn't a poster I dislike enough to wish that upon them.

Serious contender would be Sean, he cares enough about detail and facts.

More likely Hal or Nick but they would be very good too, Deadbat would bring a bit of humour to proceedings whilst still giving a shit how things are run.

Serious post from me, I'll leave the jokes to everybody else..

For entertainment value the poster once known as Tyler Durden. On the basis of sensible posts John Denver.

Back
Top Bottom