Where's his team to pulverise pitiful Palace?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't miss FF, anybody with an avatar of seaman saving peschis shot at old Trafford gives off red flags, and coupled with the negativity he always spelt trouble to me.

Pomps will be missed...

Note : we score that goal we go to the cup final, straight after that save the ref passed it to them and they scored, why is that a picture for a unitedite..
That save by Seaman was while Arsenal were 1-0 up late in the second half.

To be honest, I have to disagree here. Looking at his tenure, I would say, under the Prince we do have a 'long term future' - ie: we'll always be fine and OK, and won't go into administration. OK, so we might not build on our PL Promotion, we might get relegated, we may have to accept years in the Championship, but I'm fairly confident - if I base my response on what I think the 'long term future' is, Sheffield United is in relatively, perhaps frustrating and boring, safe hands.

If by long term future, you mean someone who will pump millions into the club, buy expensive players and push for a top PL finish, then you're right - he will never do that. But, that's short term future, or a gamble perhaps.

If you have an owner who has no money there is no long term future

If we go down we have no money we just have the tv money what happens when that goes ?

We are left with an owner with no money

The Common denominator is the owner

Unfortunately you need a rich owner hopefully been in the prem will get us one

If you have an owner who has no money there is no long term future

If we go down we have no money we just have the tv money what happens when that goes ?

We are left with an owner with no money

The Common denominator is the owner

Unfortunately you need a rich owner hopefully been in the prem will get us one
If you have no money, hopefully, you have an owner, who will run the club within its means and secure that long term future. It all depends on your interpretation of long term future.

If you have no money, hopefully, you have an owner, who will run the club within its means and secure that long term future. It all depends on your interpretation of long term future.

Yes but the future has some because we took a huge gamble on promotion

The fact we took that gamble shows he isn’t the long term future

Even if he buys Hamer/Archer we still need new owners

Yes but the future has some because we took a huge gamble on promotion

The fact we took that gamble shows he isn’t the long term future

Even if he buys Hamer/Archer we still need new owners
My definition of 'Long Term Future' is making sure the club survives and exists for a long time, in the future.
What's your definition?

How’s this?

High Green’s team to eviscerate the emaciated Eagles.

It’s a Must win for Gareth Heckingate in my books this Saturday. Another loss and we have to stop the rot if we do id go for a proven manager like Darren Moore / dyche / corberan or Steve Bruce.

My team would be

---LEE GWAN WES--

BOGLE-ANEL—CLARK—TRUSTY

——BERGE——-OLI NO TACKLES—-

——KEYSER SOUZA—-THE REAL SLIMANE

——OLI MACBAGSMAN—-

If that formation doesn’t make sense to you, get yourself a UEFA A LICENSE like yours truly. It’s a foolproof system, but Gareth proabably couldn’t make a 4-4-4-4-2 work.
And that’s a High Green HARD TRUTH.

Jesus. That was hard work. Fair play to Fallowfield! Now got to get work on my “My Take”. Spent ages learning how to grey out a name, but now Berge’s sodded off to Burnley, I’m gonna have to rewrite the whole thing! I will find my place in this forum.
UTB

Back
Top Bottom