Where do you sit?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where do you sit?

• Total voters

My view.. Westfield.

Attachments

• 20240121_133030.jpg
    20240121_133030.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
Family stand - bang in the middle - in one of the black seats at the back - come and join us , its fun

If I knew where some people off here sat, I'd be giving clips out left right and centre. That's after I'd protected the vulnerable Blades by clipping away fans.

That’s mighty close to me. Are you the one with severe Tourette’s at the back of me and throws spangles at the opposing subs .

Row B South Stand. This was the Liverpool game in December.
B5C7EBC3-80BD-494C-85D4-5DA7EF2586B9.jpeg

C280B7B0-BDE2-4659-8CDF-A8D5880DDC03.jpeg

Attachments

• 694BD135-6E7D-45E5-BF31-3FC432433A35.jpeg
    694BD135-6E7D-45E5-BF31-3FC432433A35.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
That’s mighty close to me. Are you the one with severe Tourette’s at the back of me and throws spangles at the opposing subs .
Not me. But i may know who you mean.

Does he shout - "Oh CAM on! CAM on!" a lot.
And did he used to count the seconds the GK holds the ball. Starting off slowly, then sounds like Eminem rapping it's that fast?

"ONE

TWO

THREE

45678910111213141516171819 - FUCKING NINETEEN SECONDS!!!"

Season ticket on the kop.

But I find it's more and more at home on my sofa ATM

I've got an original shareholding!
When we went up last time under CW, they stopped selling season tickets towards the end of April. I was later than this in applying for my seat (BLUT). When I applied for my usual seat (based on the complimentary season ticket afforded to shareholders) I was told that they had stopped selling season tickets. I replied, asking that they must have taken into account the number of shareholders' complimentary season tickets; I got the same answer, that they had stopped selling season tickets This was repeated, when I repeated my question.
Anyway, I paid for the games that were played in front of human beings during the next season, and then COVID hit.
When we went down, I asked for my shareholders' complimentary season ticket again and was allocated the same, without question.
On applying before the start of this season, I was told that they'd stopped giving complimentary season tickets to shareholders. Gutted. So have paid for tickets again.
I bought tickets all around the ground, depending on who I was taking with me, even the kiddies corner.
Will be interesting to see what happens next season, back down in the Championship.
Any other shareholders on here had the same response???

I remember going to the Man U, 3-3 game, and I took my 88 yo dad. We're sat towards the front of block H in the New South stand. Plenty of choice Anglo Saxon, but funny.
One of the funniest things I've seen at the footy, was one of the disabled Manure supporters, just after their 3rd goal went in, sped off on his motorised wheel chair, with his mate trying to hold him back (and failing) rounded the corner flag going ape, before he went back to the wheelchair area. couldn't help but quittly applaud him.

Back
Top Bottom