Where do you sit?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where do you sit?

• Total voters

And me.... I'm going to shout Richeeeee and then Tarqs at the next home game...
Did ya see the potential scuffle during the Luton game when the two fellas offered each other out and went outside lol.

Did ya see the potential scuffle during the Luton game when the two fellas offered each other out and went outside lol.
I did - top class entertainment!! Did you hear the bloke taking bets... yes, that twat was me...

IMG_3316.jpeg
Pukka Pie Corner or whatever it’s called now, sat here years with mates and our kids, easy access for them to take themselves to toilet and you've got John St for beers if required 👍🏼

Last edited:
I did - top class entertainment!! Did you hear the bloke taking bets... yes, that twat was me...
I certainly did 🤣🤣🤣.

I sit right behind the tall fella... shout box mafia row it is

Not me. But i may know who you mean.

Does he shout - "Oh CAM on! CAM on!" a lot.
And did he used to count the seconds the GK holds the ball. Starting off slowly, then sounds like Eminem rapping it's that fast?

"ONE

TWO

THREE

45678910111213141516171819 - FUCKING NINETEEN SECONDS!!!"
Haha I’ve heard him,can’t believe he can count to 19 !

moved to Spain in 2008 , tried to break free of caring but its in my DNA, can see every minute of games due to my DODGY box ( Directly Outsourced Digital Geosynchonous Yields) so can suffer in 4g UHD every bollock dropped , every misplaced pass and missed sitter in glorious detail

View attachment 178818
Pukka Pie Corner or whatever it’s called now, sat here years with mates and our kids, easy access for them to take themselves to toilet and you've got John St for beers if required 👍🏼
Started sitting there this season too, cracking view and like you say the toilets are quiet and accessible so lad can take himself off when he needs. Decent selection of beers in John st too.

Back
Top Bottom