Where do they live these days.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seen quite a few in and around Broomhill - Long, Brayford, Scougall & Wilder. So they probably live nearby somewhere.

Unfortunately saw Gary Megson coming out of HSBC in Broomhill the other week too.

WELCOME-TO-LAGOS-001.jpg

Carlton Palmer.
Ooh, reminds me of my recent India holiday :(

Seen quite a few in and around Broomhill - Long, Brayford, Scougall & Wilder. So they probably live nearby somewhere.

Unfortunately saw Gary Megson coming out of HSBC in Broomhill the other week too.
He used to live down the street from my mum and dad when I lived at home around mid 80's,think he was Stockport manager at the time,and he once offered to push my mini when it broke down at bottom of the road :)

Unfortunately saw Gary Megson coming out of HSBC in Broomhill the other week too.[/QUOTE

Our good friend Mr Megson was (and to my knowledge still is a resident of deepest Dore

Wonder if anyone can top Ashley Ward's pad in Alderley Edge?
(Our lass makes me watch real housewives of Cheshire).

Mick Jones lives in South Anston.

John Flynn lives in North Anston.

As a boy I grew up in Todwick and we had several Blades living in the area: Hodgy, Eddie Colquhoun (next door to Hodgy) Paddy Buckley, Graeme Crawford (Reserve Keeper), John Tudor and of course Neil Warnock, Lee Butler was also a Todwick lad too ! Paul Garner,John Flynn and Paddy Kenny were North Anston and of course Colin Morris and Glenn Cotterill both lived at South Anston.
Carl Tiler -Thorpe salvin

Colin Addison lived on Rosamund Drive, Bradway as did Peter Rodriguez. People say Rodriguez was a nice guy, Colin certainly was a top bloke.
Nigel Worthington did too the first house and he was a proper cunt. Got the milkman sacked for parking on the grass verge and making tread marks. Milkman was a very well know blade as it happens and there were a few repercussions shall we say.
Alan Quinn had a great house near Wortley ,it was or is for sale on Rightmove and Chris Morgan and ched also lived nearby I think.

Nigel Worthington did too the first house and he was a proper cunt. Got the milkman sacked for parking on the grass verge and making tread marks. Milkman was a very well know blade as it happens and there were a few repercussions shall we say.
Alan Quinn had a great house near Wortley ,it was or is for sale on Rightmove and Chris Morgan and ched also lived nearby I think.
Didn't know Worthington lived there, it would have been after I left home but I've always hated that twat, what a despicable thing to do.

I can do Pubs.

Brayford drinks in the Lescar (Guinness Drinker)
McNulty drinks in the Hammer and Pincers
Baxter used to drink in the Pointing Dog also was bet in the Hills next to Hunters Bar Roundabout
Carl Asaba drinks in the Cross Sythes (Totley)
Seen Rob Page in the Cricket Inn before
Stephen Quinn is a Nonna's boy

OT

Joe Root drinks in the Devonshire Arms in Dore as does John Pemberton

Not an alcoholic or stalker promise.

I used to bump into Peter Duffield regularly when we walked our dogs in Owlthorpe.
Dull but true.

Cockerell lived in south anston as well, do you still livein anston coco?

No. Went to Dinno comp then Nottingham Uni. On the west of Sheffield now and just 45 minutes walk down to BDTBL ( a mate gives me a lift back up the hill).

He lives at the bottom end of Dore just above Abbeydale Sports Club. I met him at a friend's bbq and he's actually an okay bloke for a pig.

Tony Currie was my grandma's next door neighbour, in Worksop. Quite friendly if I remember right.

Can't remember the road name but it was a quiet culdesac and their houses where at the very end.

Number 10...?

As a boy I grew up in Todwick and we had several Blades living in the area: Hodgy, Eddie Colquhoun (next door to Hodgy) Paddy Buckley, Graeme Crawford (Reserve Keeper), John Tudor and of course Neil Warnock, Lee Butler was also a Todwick lad too ! Paul Garner,John Flynn and Paddy Kenny were North Anston and of course Colin Morris and Glenn Cotterill both lived at South Anston.

I'm from Anston deano, Gannon, Tracy and Bryson all used to live on sanctuary fields in north Anston. Ian Bryson was always on Greenland's park walking his dog.

Back
Top Bottom