Where Are You?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In West Sussex.
Had another rush getting kids and wife out the house on time. Daily joy.
Then back to WFH, lots of coffee and visits to kitchen.

Blade since 01/01/91 (first match at least). Almost 40.

Just saw Spotify break down my listening habits for 2023. I'm in top 4% of heaviest listeners in the world apparently.

I’m 70 years old.

I have remotes to play any music anywhere without moving - un fucking believable.

I’m drinking my favourite single malt (lots).

I’m in my chair listening to Linda Ronstadt at 4 am.

Blade for life.

I had 1971.

I hope you do too!

UTB & Slava Ukraini.

Which one is that, mate?

Just brewed a coffee, walked the 50ft back to my "home office". Still smarting from having been reminded Bobby Ford existed and ruined my Saturday afternoons for a couple of years.
Staggered my other half is sat talking to one of the neighbours and they're discussing the untimely passing of Jimmy Corkhill! Who and what the fuck does it matter? Women!

Hope all is well, pal.

Cheers mate.

Things went a bit downhill earlier this year, when I got diagnosed with a serious neurological condition. In next week for surgery and removal of the little bastard Thymus gland, that probably started it all off.

Only made one game this season, but perhaps that's a blessing.

Just left "Virgen De La Victoria hospital in Torremolinos, costa del Sol, Spain after a check-up on my Arthritis - now going for a coffee and sandwich in the sun

I’m pondering how we spent the £20m for Ndiaye on Souza, Slimane and Traore.

No wonder Berge fucked off to Burnley sharpish! 🤣
I'm pondering how we conceded a goal from an uncontested drop ball ..mentally scarred for life

I'm 70, sitting in front of a fire on a cold morning in Toledo, Ohio, waiting to move 2 hours south to Beavercreek, Ohio, my wife's home town.

Also, looking back on 66 years and realizing that there has only been one thing consistent in my life: the great, the good, the bad, and the downright god-awful thing that controls all my emotions and daily mentalities: Sheffield United Football Club... and being very thankful for this!

toledo

Back
Top Bottom