What the management have got to do now

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade, I am sure Hecky has told his player to try and not make a mistake. Even the slightest mistake gets punished in the premier league. I would not dare to tell Hecky what to do. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. but I don't suppose you got that.

Boxer Blade, I am sure Hecky has told his player to try and not make a mistake. Even the slightest mistake gets punished in the premier league. I would not dare to tell Hecky what to do. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment. but I don't suppose you got that.
I bet Hecky ain't told his players to stop making mistakes, no player goes out to make a mistake, it's just part of the game, tongue in cheek you say? Yeah right

It’s difficult to blame the management team when they have no choice but to weaken the team with the subs they make.

Look at the subs available to most other teams in the league and it’s to change a game or to effect a game.

We are making subs because people are cramping up after 70 mins and then having to bring on worse players to replace them.

The blame for this lies either with the conditioning staff with the poor fitness levels or the leadership of the club for the lack of preparedness for the season.
Problem is its not 90 mins though is it - suddenly we’re playing 100+ and, for conditioning coaches, that is a world of difference. Its clear that our energy levels drop dramatically- not surprising given the effort we are putting in to play as we do. Poorer quality subs leaves us exposed and our injury count may go up as a result. Again, without wanting to sound like a whinger, its all stacked in favour of the richer clubs We need to scrap our way to survival and hope to christ that we get bought by someone with the funds to build a squad.
Still possible for me.
I’m looking forward to my first game this season, on Sunday. I smell victory!

Boxer Blade. seems like you took offense to my tongue-in-cheek comment anybody can comment and have an opinion. you seem to be a smart arse with a clever comment. and only your opinion counts.

Problem is its not 90 mins though is it - suddenly we’re playing 100+ and, for conditioning coaches, that is a world of difference. Its clear that our energy levels drop dramatically- not surprising given the effort we are putting in to play as we do. Poorer quality subs leaves us exposed and our injury count may go up as a result. Again, without wanting to sound like a whinger, its all stacked in favour of the richer clubs We need to scrap our way to survival and hope to christ that we get bought by someone with the funds to build a squad.
Still possible for me.
I’m looking forward to my first game this season, on Sunday. I smell victory!
We just need to not shithouse and time waste then.

We just need to not shithouse and time waste then.
We could campaign to make games 80 mins plus extra time which would be a true 90mins after add ons.Would save players legs , which I am sure Klopp and other top six who moan of busy schedules would be in favour of...NOT.Would love to see SKY put the question to him and Pep...

We could campaign to make games 80 mins plus extra time which would be a true 90mins after add ons.Would save players legs , which I am sure Klopp and other top six who moan of busy schedules would be in favour of...NOT.Would love to see SKY put the question to him and Pep...
No, we can then waste time for 10 and play ten less

Back
Top Bottom