What the chuff is going on?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What will happen to Shirecliffe if new premises are developed at Lightwood or somewhere ?

Will it be sold, does the new development depend on it being sold, or will the club keep it and still use it for developing children
Fucking hell, that’s sinister.

Key position was midfield x 2, minimum.
Now it’s both midfield and goalkeeper.
If neither of those areas are addressed (not talking the 35 year old pseudo Hammond) then this window and pre season (and the period since Wilder left) will have been a complete waste of time.

Going with what we already have, in midfield, will be heading in one of two ways.
1) a compete fucking disaster
2) a chance to let the youngsters fill the void and pray that works.
Either way it’s a management cluster fuck that could have been avoided.

If neither of those areas are addressed (not talking the 35 year old pseudo Hammond) then this window and pre season (and the period since Wilder left) will have been a complete waste of time.

Going with what we already have, in midfield, will be heading in one of two ways.
Just possible you are a little premature ?

Agreed, most fans can see this.

It’s just like no one at the club knows what the fuck they are supposed to be doing.

What I don’t get is that we don’t seem to be able to make a signing without losing a player. I don’t have an issue with that. My issue is that we basically replaced ramsdale with a left sided cb who cost a hell of a lot of money.

So we have now basically kicked the can down the road. This recruitment is pathetic. If we knew we were struggling to get players in you have to use the money on a cb and keeper. Spunking your budget on davies is really quite bad

Never, ever clean slate a squad of proven losers. If there were any institutional memory in the club, this would be known. Wier and Adkins both tried it.

The Prince needs to make a statement.

Tell us who we are chasing, how much we are willing to pay and what wages we are offering them.

It will really help things......arf bleeding arf.
What the end of this window really needs is another one of those 'Bettis under duress' videos where the words are explaining how "we tried, but" but with the sound down he could be saying "my captors are treating me well and now I'll read a written statement..."

😉

Back
Top Bottom