What minute did you leave?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

3rd home game in a row I’ve left before the 30th minute. Unreal.

Didn’t go, and didn’t even watch it on the telly. Had a quick neb on the interweb to see what the score was, saw it was 0-4 after half an hour, and thought “Thank fuck for that.”

And if you think I’m a lesser Blade for not going I couldn’t give one shiny solitary shit. So there.
I didnt go but I did watch on telly. I actually kept watching because I couldnt believe how pathetic we were.

Can’t see me going for the rest of the season unless its a Saturday 3pm and I too dont give a shiny fucking shit if people think I’m a lesser Blade either.

I’ve kept going this season from a purely social point of view but I’m not going to continue to sit there and watch the spineless cunts turn it in as soon as we go a goal down. I actively dislike a large proportion of this team, I actually don’t want to support a lot of them because I dont want to see them play for us as they dont give a fuck about the club.

Around the 70th minute. I was going to try and man out the full 90 but gave it up as a bad job

Some massive Blade will be on soon telling you you’re all heathens and entitled.

I turned the TV off and went back to doing some work at 14 mins. We were fucking abysmal.

i stayed because i did at villa & didnt like, also only watched the rest on tv anyway. i saw it like watching your 10yr old son/nephew youve got to be there just for moral support at 5-0. also it sort of turned into being a neutral & just watching a brilliant arsenal team

Didn't go. Could see another huge surrender and embarrassing night from a mile off, so decided not to put myself through it. Think that's me done for this season. Fickle well maybe, but I'll live with it. Right now, if they were playing in my back garden every home game I'd shut the curtains.

I totally understand and respect everyone’s thoughts about how poor we are and their absolute right to leave whenever they wish.

But I’m equally as sure that the same folk will be staying to the end next season when we start winning again.

As I left, just before half time, I walked out of the back of the kop and there was a lad passed out, face down in the middle of Shoreham Street. Tbh I was jealous of the fact he won't remember this game.

Been going 58 years and never left early, this season about 4 or 5 times and only once after half time.
This says it all for me,Bramall lane was always a place away team's know it will be a tough place to go and get a result, l think most of the player's are afraid of playing at the lane and on that basis I think we need to get rid of most of them.
To see fan's leaving early in so many matches this season is something l thought l would never see in 50 plus yrs following my beloved Blades.

Stayed till the end. Bumped into an Arsenal fan asking for directions who'd driven down from Sunderland for the match. He said "There's something about you selling your best two players before the start of the season?".

I said "Yes mate, we lost Enda Stevens and Billy Sharp in the summer" just to see if he clicked on.

"Ahh yeah, I think you'd have done a Luton if you kept them".

Highlight of the night.

I totally understand and respect everyone’s thoughts about how poor we are and their absolute right to leave whenever they wish.

But I’m equally as sure that the same folk will be staying to the end next season when we start winning again.

I left tonight (and vs. Villa) because I found it immensely boring to watch a glorified attacking overload session against human training cones.
If you had to watch a boxing match where the rules allowed a contender to continue getting put on his arse 5 times round without landing a shot, you'd get bored after round 3.

It's a lazy assumption to suggest that anyone who exited early tonight were entitled glory seekers.

Not in the slightest - you clearly haven’t read all my post. Just to repeat myself, I respect everyone’s desire to do as they wish.

But when we start boxing the opposition into the corner next season (hopefully!), then we’ll get the entertainment we all crave.

Complete dickhead that i am, I went after saying last week that I was done for the season. Stayed to the end out of sheer morbid curiosity to hear the booing at the end which never materialised due the utter apathy of our supporters who have been worn down to a 'numbness' by these disgusting performances.

Best moment of the night was the lad next to me who, at 0-5 down late in the first half before Robinson's long throw into the Arsenal area, shouted "come on Blades, get one back....you never know"! As soon as he said it we just looked at each other an pissed ourselves laughing!

I hate myself.

utb

Stayed till the end. Probably more upset about Brewster and Basham news than the actual game. We were totally outclassed by I think, a team as good as city on their day. Applauded a little at the end because the kids who came on at half time and George didn't concede 5 goals and deserved some praise for at least trying. At halftime I would have taken 6, 10 looked possible. Doesn't make me a better Blade than those who left. Wilder can be blamed for the terrible starting formation. I genuinely don't know what could have been done to shore it up at half time. Playing the kids when he did probably made it less toxic at the end for those who stayed.

Stayed till the end. If my son has punished me all season, I had to make him suffer when he asked to go home on 80 minutes

Whatever time the 3rd went in !
The 3rd could have been the 5th .
Really had to persuade myself to turn up atall, think that's me done. Roll on next season . Utb

Back
Top Bottom