What minute did you leave?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I didn’t go, but had it on tv and for some sadistic reason I couldn’t switch it off!

IMG_3419.jpeg

Stayed till the end. I’ve found it less stressful knowing we’ve lost early on so I can just sit and watch the rest of the game as a kind of neutral fan. In some ways these kind of matches are easier to take than a one goal loss in the 90 something minute, it’s the hope that kills you, and that’s usually been gone by about the second minute of any given match at the moment🙄

The 3 young lads looked ok when they came on tonight though so that’s a bit of a positive. Can’t think of any others though 🤔

Stayed til the end. Just arrived home after diversions and avoiding middle lane hoggers on M1. Enjoyed my Vietnamese meal beforehand. Disappointed that Arteta didn't have cause to throw any tantrums

Stayed until the end and actually applauded Ossie, Arbie, Brooks, Osula, and Baldock off.

Souza trudged off last and looked in tears unless it was for show.

However, we're stinking the league out and as good as Arsenal are, that first half was shameful. A League 2 side could have done better.

Bizarre set up imho both in terms of formation and personnel in midfield.

Whilst the gulf between the top of the PL and the Champ is huge, I'm starting to question the character and attitude of too many players. It can't be easy but I'm sorry, some are phoning it in too easily when we go behind. I'm no longer convinced about some doing a job next season.

Yet again it feels like we're on a knife edge.

Stayed til the end. Just arrived home after diversions and avoiding middle lane hoggers on M1. Enjoyed my Vietnamese meal beforehand. Disappointed that Arteta didn't have cause to throw any tantrums
We too have just arrived home after going home via A1 and being diverted! These diversions are a ruddy pain on might matches.

I watched 15 minutes behind on Optus catch up and fast forwarded, saw 4 go in then turned off my TV very angrily and walked the dog.

My whatsapp football chat room here is full of memes on how shit we are. Here's my favourite. Embarrassing

Attachments

• IMG-20240305-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240305-WA0007.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 75
Stayed till the end. Felt like a possible 'I was there' night. Should have been. Thank you so much to Arsenal. Was very close to leaving at HT though. A genuinely excruciating experience

Not in the slightest - you clearly haven’t read all my post. Just to repeat myself, I respect everyone’s desire to do as they wish.

But when we start boxing the opposition into the corner next season (hopefully!), then we’ll get the entertainment we all crave.
You're in for one hell of a shock

I didn't bother going at all, but did watch it all on TV - do I get a prize?

Final whistle.

You all missed Osula hitting a shot into row Z of the Kop,think that was about the 85th minute.
Was back in my local by that time and the bastards had the match on. Piss taking from other drinkers was minimal. As someone one said, « pity is underrated ».

Will this pleasure never end ?

I’m back in the pub so quickly these days it feels like an all day session. I could have a tom tit and be back as quick.
I get a hard on more often than United score and I’m f****d

I’m away, so didn’t go. Very happy about that! I’d have left at 3-0, that’s my rule of thumb to go.

I’m away, so didn’t go. Very happy about that! I’d have left at 3-0, that’s my rule of thumb to go.
‘cos at 0-3 down you know it’s only going to get worse, my mate persuaded me to wait till the 4th

Full time. I think you alway learn something about people when the shits hitting the fan so in a perverse way there's interest there.

I got another look at Arblaster, Brooks and Osula too. I was astonished to witness about one third of the Kop clapping the players off at full time. You could've knocked me over with a feather. The players should feel ashamed

Stayed to the end.
There should be season ticket discounts for those who stick it out.
There's not going to be any discounts but Brewster is going to use a months worth of his wages to put on the mother of all relegation parties where he's going to dance round like an over excited 12 year old, start some songs off and pull at least 1 hamstring. The caterers are going to do watery Amstel, cold free overpriced hotdogs, and Stearmans coming back to kneck/spill 15 long arms.

I stayed until the end. My tight Sheffield attitude is if I've paid for something then I'm having it.

I wanted to see a glimmer of hope, something to hang on to. I thought Blaster, Brooks and Osula at least tried and on occassions looked comfortable receiving the ball unlike some of our more seasoned pro's who continually treat it like a hot potato and can't wait to get rid.

The youngsters looked unfazed by their Premier league surroundings.

There was a row of empty seats in front of me and about the 80th minute 4 guys turned up who may have taken advantage of the open gates and nipped in to watch 10/15 minutes of free Premier league football. They left on the 85th minute.

I totally understand and respect everyone’s thoughts about how poor we are and their absolute right to leave whenever they wish.

But I’m equally as sure that the same folk will be staying to the end next season when we start winning again.
That's the 3rd time I've ever left early in my 40yrs on this planet.

It's the 2nd time I've left early in the space of a month

Back
Top Bottom